[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Tigger Gate? >Markiplier says Nigger on live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (2 MB, 680x693) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 680x693
Thoughts on Tigger Gate?

>Markiplier says Nigger on live camera; claims he said tigger
>Analyst confirmed he said nigger and that he is lying

Video in question: http://youtu.be/0GijKHgajko
>>
This is beyond retarded, the dumbest thing I've ever seen in my life.
>>
>>28044223
Hello mark
>>
>the year 2007+9
>anything-gate
You are a fag, that guy is a fag and basically anyone related to gaming on youtube is a fag as well.
>>
What "analyst", exactly? That link you provided has no such sources- not even a source to the oriignal video.

and I've listened to that three sec clip a few times just now, but I'm not hearing it. But even if he did say it, it'd be a clear slip of the tongue, or however you say. If he's never betrayed his hating blacks before, then it'd be best to assume his enunciating the word that way means nothing
>>
>some literally who said a naughty word in something no one cares about
>>
>>28044180

So what, his content is shit anyway they should just ban his account or whatever the shit, fuck popular YouTube accounts they're never worth watching
>>
>>28044180
"catch a Tigger by the toe" was a later version of that rhyme though.
>>
>>28044180
>claims he said tigger
Why would he do that if I was in his shoes I would've just said it again to piss people off some more
>>
>>28044180
>LITERALLY WHO said nigger
>make a thread

make a thread about me next, OP
"Nigger nigger nigger." ~ me
>>
She's fucking stupid. I never hit her. She's making shit up.

Oh, hello Mark.
>>
>>28044779
Say it again, anon
>>
>>28044180
>some BadWhite said a non-PC word, let's publicly flog him and ruin his reputation

Fuck off to Gawker.
>>
>>28044803
tigger
>>
>>28044888
I want to see posts like this more often.
And numbers like this.
>>
>>28044180
Fuck off retard.
e-celeb garbage doesn't belong on this board so stop advertising shit.
>>
>>28044823
>reputation
>as a yelling YouTube guy with SJW hair
>>
>>28045024
>SJW hair

come on m8, lol. Are you serious? that's not fair. That's like accusing all who enjoy uniforms literal nazis.

certain aesthetic =/= the same as a specific ideology that tends to like it
>>
>>28044232
oh hi mawk
>>
>>28045104
He dyed his hair pink like some tumblrina

dude

fucking pink
>>
>>28046067

that doesn't mean anything

sticking to the same analogy, it is as saying that a fan of uniforms is a nazi for liking those arm-bands sometimes worn with uniforms

It is just a subset of an aesthetic. Liking that aesthetic does not equal "zomg ur a nazi/ SJW!!!!" if nazis or SJWs coincidentally enjoy that aesthetic. I believe your logic is called a slippery slope fallacy, though I've never looked it up...
>>
>>28046845
>doesn't mean anything
>anything

If it doesn't mean anything then why did he go through the trouble of dyeing it in the first place? Idiot
>>
>>28046902
>>28046845
I've watched him for a long time, he's not a part of the SJW crowd. He's a really good guy, he's raised a lot of money for charity, he's honestly a genuine person. I don't watch him as much anymore because he doesn't play horror games as much but I doubt he changed at all.
>>
File: 1347181139099.png (259 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1347181139099.png
259 KB, 640x480
>>28046957

>tfw you'll never see him break down in tears because a game spooked him so bad

Fuck FNAF and fuck all this dumb yelling "comedy" shit he's moved to.
>>
it kinda sounds like he did say tigger
>>
>>28046957
he still has sjw hair and he's autistic though. i don't know how you see him as genuine, but he knows pretty accurately how to entertain younger kids and that's a good thing. there just isn't any good reason to dye your hair pink, as a joke or otherwise.
>>
>>28044237
>anyone related to gaming on youtube is a fag
Can't argue with that
>>
>>28044180
im not a 12 year old boy so i dont really fucking care, nigger.
>>
I clearly hear nigger but I was also primed to hear it
>>
>>28047347

E D G Y
D
G
Y

Original comentttt
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GijKHgajko
>>
>>28046902
>If it doesn't mean anything then why did he go through the trouble of dyeing it in the first place? Idiot

MAYBE
BECAUSE
HE
AESTHETIC
>>
It sounds like tigger though
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.