[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Q: IS GOD A MAN OR A WOMAN ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: in the bubble looking odd.jpg (55 KB, 510x477) Image search: [Google]
in the bubble looking odd.jpg
55 KB, 510x477
A: THAT'S NOT GOD
>>
>>28043973
God is a dimorphic hermaphrodite in a constant state of tumultuous duality.
>>
>>28043973
He's an asshole of the higher order.
>>
the aliens or our future selves who put us here have probably left gender behind
>>
>>28043973
can't stop laughing at that image family
>>
you need to photoshop some pics of eggy's gf
>>
Be nice to Egg man he's gone through a lot
>>
>>28045706
because of his own stupidity
>>
File: 1443917532777.jpg (537 KB, 877x824) Image search: [Google]
1443917532777.jpg
537 KB, 877x824
>>28045744
>because of his own stupidity
As if he chose to be a genetically inferior male you asshole.
>>
>>28046285
Kek, normies are so cruel
>>
as if robots arent even more cruel due to being bullied for years until they are all twisted and bitter
>>
>>28046285
>>28045744
I Fucking hate Reddit NU males like you faggots who come here on r9k and try to fit in cause it's le cool and edgy. True robots would sympathise for egg man and do the kinda shit that was done to him to roasties like Eliza and Erica instead.
>>
>>28046945
stfu. i have a very good reason to be against eggman
>>
>>28047034
And what reason is that norman
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.