[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most recent time you've felt happy? I mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
File: 1429473576364.jpg (21 KB, 431x467) Image search: [Google]
1429473576364.jpg
21 KB, 431x467
What's the most recent time you've felt happy? I mean truly happy?
>>
I get a rush of "true happiness" every day, usually because of music.
>>
File: 1461263358383.jpg (19 KB, 316x350) Image search: [Google]
1461263358383.jpg
19 KB, 316x350
>>28043895
such a time has never existed
>>
>>28043923
Bullshit. I know this is r9k so it's CRAAAWLING IN MY SKIN but come on.
>>
>>28043895
When my gf told me this week that she will stand by my side and not leave me because im addicted to vidya and now in therapy
>>
>>28043982
she told me about that too, when we were finished
>>
>>28043895
For a few hours after martial arts classes. Few times a week i guess.
>>
>>28043923
Alright honestly I would say my happiest moments were probably all from my childhood
>>
>>28044003
Did you accept seeking help?
I visit my therapist now once a week for 10 weeks
I hope it helps me and heals my relationship
>>
If only sober state counts, then November 2006
>>
>>28044091
what happened then?
>>
>>28043895
when a girl replied to my message like month ago. it was positive reply and we even texted for a while.
didn't lasted that long though. she kinda realized what kind of sad loser I am and started to fuck around with my feels.
we were still texting but she was kinda cold and from time to time just quit conversation in the middle for no reason.
then one day she quit for good and I realized what kind of pathetic loser I am to even try in the first place.
after that I felt even worse than before.
>>
>>28043895
Me feel happy when i fappy
>>
Right this very moment. I've finally shedded away the last of my robot traits, and am now a full-fledged normalfag. I'm going to keep coming here for the memes, even if I'm not a robot anymore.
>>
the day after shrooms
>>
File: 1460068047349.jpg (137 KB, 780x774) Image search: [Google]
1460068047349.jpg
137 KB, 780x774
When the boy I liked liked me back
turns out he just had the yellow fever
>>
>>28044311
You're still a dumbass though. So don't worry, you in the right place.
>>
>>28043895
Probably when I was 8 year old.
>>
>>28044356
what's the big deal?
>>
I think I was 13 or 14, which is 2007/2008
>>
File: 1434535851346.jpg (34 KB, 472x461) Image search: [Google]
1434535851346.jpg
34 KB, 472x461
Last Friday when I snorted the last of my gram of o-pce
>>
When I found out my crush for 3 years liked me.
But I never initiated anything further than friends due to assburgers and social phobia. So it just brought me back down to zero
>>
>>28044356
What the fuck is it about chinks getting butthurt over being prefered because of their race?
>>
>>28043914
This pretty much. When you're feeling edgy and the hardest song you have comes on, it's a moment of pure bliss.
It's not a specific time, but any time I read about major new advances in modern medicine or technology I get pretty excited by the implications, even if I won't live to see them put in place.
>>
>>28043895
Walking down the streets of A very pedestrian friendly city with two of my best friends high as shit on DMT, dab, and cannabliss.
>>
>>28044565
She was butthurt because he left her, not because of being preferred. You fucking retard.
>>
File: 1458907445034.png (42 KB, 846x592) Image search: [Google]
1458907445034.png
42 KB, 846x592
I'd say back when I was around 15 or 16 and me and my friends I had at the time
would spend all day on the farm doing motocross shit all day then go home and play World of warcraft together
or work on shit like cars and build things

back before I moved away and became a social wreck
back before I joined the millitary got deployed and came back with several mental and physical issues
that the VA wants me to wait 2 years to even get in to see a doctor
back before I ended up with $25000 in debt that I am sure I am just going to default on

>tfw too poor to get medical help outside of the VA
>tfw to much social anxiety to even get a basic job without having panic attacks
>tfw hardly making it through my college classes cause I am so emotionally distracted to focus.

>tfw first post on /r9k/
sorry for the edgy blog post
>>
>>28044684
Sorry for not seeing the implication.
I thought she saw herself as just being fetishized
>>
>>28043895
>Last week
>little niece had birthday
>give her a stuffed animal toy
>she is happy
>im happy for a moment
>>
When Fallout 4 came out, I was only happy then, having no gf sucked the happiness out of me
>>
File: 1460397763317.jpg (185 KB, 1120x1500) Image search: [Google]
1460397763317.jpg
185 KB, 1120x1500
>>28044492
He didn't actually like me. Just my ching chong face
I don't want to be pumped and dumped
>>
>>28044714
Why did you get the mental and physical issues?
>>
>>28044753
fucking ponyfag
>>
>>28044714
bruh get a motorcycle and live for free at a campground as a host
>>
>>28044776
I guess you could say... he didn't love you long time.
>>
1 month ago when I drank a bottle of vodka before class.
>>
My boyfriend stayed over this week and just being around him, man. Just sitting around with him is the best thing I know.
>>
>>28044813
I fell and fractured my tibia and broke my foot and they didn't do surgery at the time
which as I understand it is almost always needed for that kind of injury so I walk with a limp.
I have other issues like bad joints in my elbows and ringing ears but I think that par for the course.

I would guess the social anxiety was always there and the depression is just a result of my
situation.

i.e
>no savings
>no money
>no assets
>$25000 in debt
>no job
>wasted 3.5 years of my life and was promised at least to be taken care of after my service
by taken care of I mean medically and then paid back for my service in the form of the GI Bill

discharged for Severe Anxiety/Depression and "Severe Adjustment disorder"
not even a medical discharge just Administrative+Not a disability

>>28044908
I've thought about leaving everything behind and moving somewhere and living like this for a while to sort my self out
but I have a wife, but no kids thankfully. My wife basically supports us both and I get to attend classes while I completely fuck her over
and live off of her and I feel that it completely unacceptable to live like this but I don't see a way out.

>ayyy blog posts
>>
File: leave.gif (38 KB, 347x200) Image search: [Google]
leave.gif
38 KB, 347x200
>>28045012
leave now and never come back.
ROASTIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I was stoned last night with some friends. Can say for certain i felt happy being in their presence getting high and have laughs.
>>
File: 8GrK4Ev.jpg (82 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
8GrK4Ev.jpg
82 KB, 500x484
Whenever I get to see my cousins, they are always so excited. I'm scared they won't like me as much when they grow older, I won't have anybody to talk to in my family.
>Parents are retarded teenagers who want a kid
>Mom is 15, Dad is 17
>After a few months they realize you need to take care of a kid so you can't go out
>Drop me off one night at my grandfather's house
>They never come back
>The youngest person after me in my family is my mom
>Always alone, no one to play with on family parties
>Finally have a cousin when i'm 9
>I'm 20 now and I can't relate to any of the older people in my family (45+ years old)
>Uncle and aunt get mad at me for giving too many gifts to my two cousins
>It's like they don't understand the joy it brings me to see them smile
>mfw in a few years they'll think i'm old just like how I think the other's are right now
>>
>>28043895

Nigga you asking some serious questions here. I should probably die in emotions realizing how deep I will need to wonder in memories of my shitty life.
>>
Pathetically enough some of the last times I was truly happy was browsing 4chan. Like when the Sheik was apprehended on /int/ or /r9k/ the month or so after Elliot Rodger. I've felt comfortable since then, but spending all day laughing felt purifying.
>>
>>28043895
>Girl im seeing comes over last night
>We aren't official and I have diagnosed paranoia
>Been cheated on before so just assume its that
>She tells me she had a good night with her friends
>She tells me she told all of them about me
>FeelsGood
>Ask her if she felt proud to say I was hers
>She says yes

Happiest i've been in years desu
>>
>>28043895
I felt happy when I completed an assignment yesterday morning. I had been given two weeks to complete it, but the bliss when it was all done
>>
when I check up on people on facebook

usually they're okay or post pictures of themselves doing normie stuff

>its a good feeling
>>
early 2011 before i lost my vitality...
>>
>>28043895
I actually woke up with a strong feeling of gratitude today. Having a decent relationship with my parents and friend, not being absolutely poor, being mostly healthy, having free time for music/movies/whatnot.

I don't usually appriciate those things enough, but I literally woke up today with that gratitude for no real reason. And everyone seemed so much nicer today, the sun, the trees, I even enjoyed my morning coffee more then usual.
>>
>tfw people on /r9k/ have never been happy
>>
Before she told me she regrets meeting me and has feelings for someone else
>>
>>28043895
One summer as a kid when I had neighborhood friends
I think
And sometimes when I'm on hallucinogens

>>28043914
Music gives me a definite escapist high but I'm not sure if it's happiness
Could just be the music I listen to, though
>>
>>28043914
8th-10th grade

>had a gf
>lots of friends

Then I transfered and everything went to shit
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.