[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
parents are going down to beach for a holiday this weekend and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1460765391485.jpg (114 KB, 661x749) Image search: [Google]
1460765391485.jpg
114 KB, 661x749
parents are going down to beach for a holiday this weekend and they are forcing me to go with them

i just want to stay inside and play games and watch anime but i know they are going to drag me all over the place and probably make me go to the beach with them

fucking place we are staying at doesn't even have internet
>>
You poor child.
>>
>>28043742
What are they going to do if you refuse?
>>
This is your chance to nail other girls who were dragged there by their parents. Get loaded and starting complaining about your parents to them. Then get them loaded as well and drill them with your dick (bring protection).
>>
>>28043742
at least you have two parents who actually care about you you little self centered piece of shit
>>
>>28043763
tell me to go fuck myself next time i ask for money to go buy a new game
>>
>>28043742
>>28043852
this
fuck yourself OP
>>
>>28043852
how is dragging me into public and forcing me to be around people "caring" for me

why do normies even go on these stupid things they call holidays

it's so much more fun playing games, just set your wallpaper as the beach if you want to see it that fucking bad
>>
>>28043871
how old are you? You sound like a 14 year old trying to fit into this cliche "robot" persona
>>
>>28043871
im assuming you live with your parents
and they pay for some or all of your shit
and even if they dont they put up with your shit
so instead of thinking about as them forcing you to do something, think about it as repayment for them providing for you, they just want your presence, its not much to ask every once and a while
>>
>>28043902
i'm 23 and if you have no problem going to a popular holiday destination flooded with normies you should probably get the fuck out
>>28043906
just because they can't find entertainment in a good anime or game doesn't mean i should have my weekend ruined
>>
>>28043933
you should try to see it from their perspective
I dont know your home situation but im assuming they dont physically or verbally abuse you, meaning they treat you well, not everyone can say that
they have a child that they want to spend time with, and a weekend to the beach is only a couple of days, and while you could make an argument about it, there is no point in doing so.
reminder they provide for you, so it would benefit you to keep them happy or at least content with your presence.
just consider the possibility, If you cant see it that way im afraid i cant help you.
>>
>>28044056
>they have a child that they want to spend time with
there is literally no reason they can't spend time with me by watching evangelion. hell it might even open their eyes a little and they could learn something about life
there is nothing to benefit by going to the beach
>>
>>28043933
lmao you're 23 and still have to ask your parents for money to buy games? why don't you get a job?
>>
>>28044208
found the wagecuck
>>
>>28044143

Eva

What the fuck is this? 2000? You are 23 and still watching anime and not focused on working, partying with friends, lifting weights and making out and grinding girls at bars? Enjoy being a socially maladjusted Virgin for the rest of your life
>>
>>28044516
>Enjoy being a socially maladjusted Virgin for the rest of your life
i accepted that at the age of 16 when i realized i'd rather play world of warcraft than be having sex
>partying with friends, lifting weights and making out and grinding girls at bars
those are all terrible life goals, you are a boring person with no depth. you are shallow, vapid and should probably kill yourself
>>
>>28044575
i think he was being ironc
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.