[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw somehow got invited to a party >it starts in a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1452971161816.jpg (86 KB, 423x1021) Image search: [Google]
1452971161816.jpg
86 KB, 423x1021
>tfw somehow got invited to a party
>it starts in a few hours
i'm terrified bros
what do?
>>
>>28043599
who invited you
how many people do you know there
do you drink/use drugs
>>
You don't have to go if you don't want to.
>>
Objectify all the women there. Aim to fuck at least one (bring protection). Do it, faggot.
>>
Get drunk and do drugs; the substances will do the rest for you.

You'll regret the dumb shit you did tomorrow and for a few days after that, maybe up to a week, but eventually you won't give a fuck, and will be happy you did some normie substances at a normie gathering.

The great thing about alcohol is that you can do whatever you want while drunk and then blame it on the booze. This is like a widely accepted, wink-wink thing between human beings so that we can all act like stupid, emotional assholes every once in a while without destroying our entire social identity with it.
>>
>>28043608
>who invited you
a friend of mine, he's a Chad
>how many people do you know there
about 4 people I have previously talked to in the past
>do you drink/use drugs
Yes to both, but I have shit tier tolerance and I'm afraid I'll pass out and thus everyone will make fun of me for being ''that guy''
>>
>>28043599
>have friends
>goes to parties
leave my board normie and never come back
>>
>>28043599
If your tolerance is shit then be sure not to over do it. But do get drunk enough to be able to talk to whoever. It's all about balance.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.