[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /baby face/ here? >tfw inferiority complex around masculine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1447017835343.jpg (28 KB, 397x398) Image search: [Google]
1447017835343.jpg
28 KB, 397x398
who /baby face/ here?

>tfw inferiority complex around masculine guys
>women only say "aww your so cute, anon :)"
>people assume you're a faggot or a beta
>gay men hit on you
>21 and still pass for a middle schooler
>>
Im 29 and still this happens to me even though I lift and am 20kg heavier than the average person my height.
>>
I'm 31 but still have to show ID when I buy alcohol...
>>
I've had aa beard since I was thirteen and a mustache since fifth grade. So I'm the opposite.
>>
Anyone here on the other side of the coin?

>18 years old
>don't even get ID'd buying cigarettes half the time
>people genuinely don't believe me when I tell them my age

I don't know how to feel about this, I just wish I could use it to buy alcohol, but I don't look quite that old.
>>
>>28042907
Same, I got my friends smokes
>>
>>28042857
Big black men hit on me
>>
>>28043009
that's scary. i'd probably start crying or something.
>>
I think yall babyfacers have never really worked hard on anything. If you get passionate about something and manage to work your ass off, your face gets old pretty fast. I'd still probably prefer babyface over wrinkles though.
>>
>>28043065
Uhhh, no. We often have to work harder because people depict us as lazy and act like taskmasters and they end up not doing much work and act like the burden is on us to prove that we're not lazy. Other people just stand by and allow it to happen and if we speak up, we're silenced. No one respects you with baby face
>>
>>28043114
Baby face here and can confirm. Couldn't have said it better myself
>>
>>28042900
I don't know where you're at, but I work at diabeetusmart and the policy to ID is if you look under 40. Other stores may have similar policy.

It's rare, but I did encounter a 16yo guy who could've easily passed for being like mid- 30's based on looks. He already had full blown Duck Dynasty-level beard, and when I saw the birthdate I had to ask him about it, because I thought maybe the DMV had a typo in the ID.
>>
File: 666.jpg (9 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
9 KB, 211x239
I went from baby face to grandpa. The ride never ends
>>
>>28043065
Babyface here in his mid 30s. Now is the best time. I look like I am 25, so can go for girls of any age.
>>
File: 019.jpg (88 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
019.jpg
88 KB, 600x800
This is what happens to baby face guys
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.