[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a really veiny penis, the skin is thin around the veins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (82 KB, 180x240) Image search: [Google]
file.png
82 KB, 180x240
I have a really veiny penis, the skin is thin around the veins so they bulge out and look huge. How do I get a dick that is smooth like Zac Efron's dick?

I read that boiling hot water and letting it cool just below boiling temp, and applying so it is still very hot but does not cause burns to your skin makes the skin smoother. I've been boiling water in a tea kettle then I will apply it to my penis with a rag, and let it soak for several minutes. Directly afterward I apply cocoa butter and rub it in so that there is no greasiness left on the skin.

At night I rub peanut butter (the organic non chunky kind) into my penis skin so it will absorb the protein. The veins in my penis are on the surface so they poke out and you can see them very well. I bought some Jergens natural Glow firming moisturizer to make it look more like Zac Efron's dick tan, hopefully reducing the appearance of the veins, but did not notice much difference.

I'm not sure if I have some condition like varicose veins. The texture of my penis skin is very rough, I have been using fine grit sand paper to VERY GENTLY rub my penis with to exfoliate the skin and make it smooth. I've read that chemical peels are also very good for smooth skin but I don't want to risk burning my penis and making it rougher. Does anyone having any natural remedies or supplements to recommend? Does anyone know what Zack Efron's diet is like?

Also, general penis thread, I suppose.
>>
I have a really small penis desu
>>
Pic of zac efrons dick?
>>
>>28043972
this desu senpai oregano
>>
Holy shit that dick is tiny
>>
>>28044142
nice bait that dick is obviously pretty big
>>
>>28044165
I think it's the smallest erect penis I've ever seen.
>>
>>28043972
>google "zac efron dick"
>fiirst link is his ex or whatever complimenting his dick, no pics
>google "zac efron dick pic"
>first link seems to only have this enf-but-male clickbait and a one-image-a-page gallery with no other nudity, obviously baiting for ad revenue by only showing one goddamn image at a time

someone save me from this hell
>>
>>28044213
Hyperbole is very homosexual desu
>>
>>28044165
>>28044213
Depending on the height of the owner it's anywhere from small to average.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.