[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /social anxiety/ here? I can't even manage to take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1460522995747.jpg (560 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1460522995747.jpg
560 KB, 1000x1502
who /social anxiety/ here?

I can't even manage to take a shit if there's someone in the stall beside me.

Am I hopeless?
>>
Time to wildly abuse benzodiazepines.
>>
>>28042594
what's that and how do I get them
>>
>>28042574
If you had social anxiety then you wouldn't even think of using public toilets.
>>
It's actually a natural thing to be averse to shitting in the direct presence of other people, let alone complete strangers. Most animals are very particular about going to the bathroom in private and often covering their tracks.

What you need to learn, though, is that it's not immoral or rude for you to exercise a bit of assertiveness and even aggression when it comes to basic social rights. You have the right to use a toilet in a toilet stall, unless say you had a very very extreme issue with the odour of your bowel movements. You have the right to make the odd noise and not be treated as a freak or something, it's natural. You need to understand that occasionally people will be assholes and perhaps look at you funny as you walk out of the stall, but if you remind yourself regularly that you're acting within basic rights and not hurting anyone - you'll slowly become more comfortable with yourself.

Social submission and 'shyness' or 'awkwardness' are highly tied together. You have to learn to let the conscious part of your mind override this tendency towards submission, in cases where rationally you aren't really under threat. If I were you, I'd retain a tendency towards submission in cases where someone tries to pick a fight with you, though. Better to look like a cuck than look like a cuck who just got stabbed.
>>
>>28042606
don't. withdraws are worse than heroin. not even kidding.

get some beta-blockers or something. stops epinephrine being produced. no withdrawls.
>>
>>28042606
you can get rc benzos on the clearnet if you wanna take the plunge. Just don't use them to get high, that's the beginning of the end.
>>
>>28042654
No one orders rc benzo's and doesn't use them recreationally, that's just not how reality works.
>>28042651
Yeah, this guy is right, I was mostly joking. I recently had a shitload of seizures (at least 4 or 5, probably more) due to flubromazolam and etizolam withdrawal.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.