[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do black men and asian women make the best couples?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_nu6dz5DQ5g1t7zat2o1_500.jpg (50 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu6dz5DQ5g1t7zat2o1_500.jpg
50 KB, 500x436
Why do black men and asian women make the best couples?
>>
because tight yellow pussy is made for big black cock
>>
>>28042528
How can Asian men compete?
>>
File: 1419844305740.jpg (246 KB, 912x1368) Image search: [Google]
1419844305740.jpg
246 KB, 912x1368
>>28042528
The issue with that kind of relationship is that the kids will always be butthurt at their parents somehow.

I had a buddy that was always angry at his mom because he was a brownish spic and she was white.

That girl will hate her mom later on because as a black female she will be in the bottom of the dating chain, not robot bottom but you know, for a woman bottom.

RIP black loli.
>>
File: wayne-brady.jpg (1 MB, 3500x2469) Image search: [Google]
wayne-brady.jpg
1 MB, 3500x2469
Wayne Brady would be perfect to play a live action Donkey Kong.

Look at him.

>affable, friendly face like Donkey Kong
>mischievous glint in his eye
>pearly, perfect teeth
>similar face and head shape

Just imagine him with the Donkey Kong hairdo some makeup. Eazy E would also make the perfect Diddy Kong to play sidekick in the movie.

Of course, asspained people will whine this is racist, but look at Wayne Brady. Can you even imagine a more perfect person to play Donkey Kong? Wouldn't you be excited to see a fucking live-action Donkey Kong Country movie starring Wayne Brady? It'd be fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>28043028
such a voice too amazing really could break into song will Mario make a cameo and if so who. haven't seen an Italian in Hollywood lately
>>
File: devito1.jpg (205 KB, 1268x1080) Image search: [Google]
devito1.jpg
205 KB, 1268x1080
>>28043073

For real. Can't you just hear him singing about the crystal coconuts and bananas while shaking his chest during a synchronized dance with Eazy E and maybe Samuel L. Jackson as Cranky Kong?

It'd be legitimately incredible, but it'll never happen, because muh racism.

I want you to picture Wayne Brady in full Donkey Kong garb spreading his arms at the very end of a lengthy song, standing on the edge of a mine cart as it flies out of a cavern, with his throat vibrating as he finishes the entire piece with "baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnaaaaaaaaaa-slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

I want Danny DeVito on stilts to play as King K. Rool.
>>
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwMzkwNTE3MjYy.jpg (116 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwMzkwNTE3MjYy.jpg
116 KB, 1200x1200
>>28043073

Actually, Danny DeVito would make an amazing Mario.

Let's recast The Vito as Mario, and have John Goodman play King K. Rool.
>>
>>28043166
do you know how to write scripts because I can.
>>
>>28042943
Mixed black females aren't at the bottom, and looks still matter.

Kids are always butthurt at something, your buddy hates himself. I wasn't mad at my mom for dating a white guy, I would be mad at her if she was irresponsible however.
>>
>>28042528

All racebaiters need to hang.

Go back to pol, go back to r/asianmasculinity etc.
>>
>>28042917
they can't

asian men are doomed
>>
>>28042917
By not smelling shitty and offering qt boipussi
>>
>>28042914
Also BBC > little Asian peepee
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.