[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it always the victim of bullying that gets into trouble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1454029993256.jpg (72 KB, 736x920) Image search: [Google]
1454029993256.jpg
72 KB, 736x920
Why is it always the victim of bullying that gets into trouble with authorities?

>bullies bully victim physically, verbally
>adults do nothing
>this goes on for months
>victim finally defends himself or tells bullies to not bully him
>adults punish the victim, claiming that it's not okay to touch or say mean things to others

It's always the same story. Why?
>>
bullies are often more popular/charismatic, their shit is often seen as "boys will be boys". When victims strike back, society gotta stomp down that weirdo lest they go rodge
>>
People have this idea that victims of crimes usually deserve it or had it coming. You have to understand that social status is EVERYTHING to normies.
>>
>>28042444
Interesting how school shootings only started once adults (women) started intervening and punishing victims.
>>
What's worse is that normies haven't learned that school shooters come from bullying.

They're all "outcasts of society". Nobody thinks about doing something about the bullying seriously. It's just more inclusive programs which means easier bullying since now you're forced to hang with the bully if you're a victim.
>>
>Ok anon, think of an activity that you could do together with the bullies as a bonding exercise!
>If you learn to make friends, you won't be bullied as much!

Are all high school counselors retarded? Is it a job requirement?
>>
What you've described is an endless cycle that is almost always the cause of things like school and work shootings. Fueled by peer pressure and idolation of the social pecking order. People remain apathetic and willfully ignorant even in the wake of someone going insane and shooting 10 people in their office.
>>
School staff have a nasty habit of re-adopting the mentality they had in school as a youth, they don't speak up for the same reason students don't speak up, they don't want to be seen as uncool, they blame the bullies because they want the validation from the cool kids that they probably lacked in their school life, this is especially prevalent with women, this is why you see all of these female school teachers fucking their students.
>>
>be bullied for years
>no one cares

>almost kill a bully
>everyone cares

FUCKING NORMIES
>>
>>28042699
I'm not going to pretend i'm some mma legend who beat up all my bullies, but in high school i was bullied a lot. One of my bullies was a low status manlet who thought he could try to move up the ladder by punking on me. He only had a few friends, and no-one who was "hard". So one day i just snapped and bashed the fag. I ground-and-pounded him pretty bad.

Even though i told the principle i could bring in plenty of witnesses to prove he was a bully, they did not give a fuck. Straight up told me that one more fight would get me expelled. It was literally my first time in trouble for fighting. Fuck normies and guidance counselors
>>
File: 1458222184517.png (33 KB, 205x252) Image search: [Google]
1458222184517.png
33 KB, 205x252
I was in the same situation in school.

Mainly because kids would always call me Harry Potter. I wasted so much concern about that shit when looking back I wonder why I ever gave a shit at all. Sure it was bad for me socially and I was being mocked but it was just a symptom not the cause.

Imagining myself in teachers shoes I think... well what do you expect me to do tell the whole school not to openly note your Hair and glasses. That's pretty much how they did handle it one straight up said... Well you do like Harry Potter.

It was a lesson I got loud and clear and one that has echoes in my politics today. No ones out to help you and if you have a problem fix it yourself don't try and get the powers that be to ruin other peoples fun so you feel more comfortable.

If i have kids or ever have to deal with a kid being bullied I'll just sit em down and get them to openly as possible describe what they're being bullied about and explain why they care about that.

Then teach them to wrestle.
>>
>>28042881
You really consider that bullying?
You could've embraced it if you'd wanted.
There are worse characters to be compared to.
>>
>>28042908
exactly my point. I shouldn't have given a shit. Probably because I did it escalated.

The kids who were behind certainly think it's bullying in my very early 20s loads of them came up to me in bars to tell me how bad they felt about it.

I think the problem is parenting having a kid addles people(womens) minds and they sink deeper and deeper into a fantasy daydream world were hearing their kid is a bully is far worse than hearing your kid is being bullied and they raise their kids beta intentionally.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.