[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT : Weird Facts >most normies are ugly >most normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1455807832285.jpg (120 KB, 740x737) Image search: [Google]
1455807832285.jpg
120 KB, 740x737
ITT : Weird Facts

>most normies are ugly
>most normies are friendless and no one cares about them
>most normies are manlets
>most normies are depressed but pretending to lead a happy life on social media
>>
that is actually more true than most robots will think
t. I have normie cousins
>>
>>28042379

what separates a normie from a robot?
>>
>>28042394
I don't know, I would like to say intelligence but some robots can be pretty dumb
most ugly normie males settle for ugly females or become cucks which robots are unwilling to do so
>>
>>28042394
Most normies don't know how fucked up their life actually is. We do, and that's the real difference
>>
>>28042428
>>28042433

what you described is called a failed-normie. the definition of a robot is actually closer to a real chad who doesnt give a fuck and is willing to abandon everything at will but with no strings attached to what really matters to normies and failed normies like money, sex and power.
>>
>>28042249
fuck off normalfags i believing your bullshits
>>
>>28042495
I disagree. Most people just don't talk about it, most people push it aside and lie to themselves. Most people you think are living much better than you have similar lives on further inspection. Robots only whine about their situations, dwell on them, dramatize them, -- romanticize them, and ultimately make them less bearable for themselves, but no truly worse than the average person's.

Every time someone posts a grizzled pepe with bloodshot eyes and a beer or coffee and stubbed out cigarettes and drawn blinds they are romanticizing their own depression.

I think this, what we call being a 'Robot' comes from both narcissism and defeatism.
>>
>>28042601

theres a border between a failed normie and a robot. every thread that is talking about lacking a gf in life or sex is definitely filled with failed-normies. you must be new here.
>>
>>28042394
Having a social life.
>>
>>28042626
This. If you're at the point where getting a gf or sex even seems like an option to you, you're a normalfag.
>>
>>28042601
Robot is a Virgin and Incredibly ugly or severe mental illness with other issues (the first two being mandatory)

Failed normie is a normie but a virgin.

Normie is a non virgin with few issues.

It's kinda hard to define something since what makes a robot a robot is usually a mental illness and it's severity is different based on each person and what that person has in life. You might be mentally ill and a 8/10 and still be a virgin or you might be mentally ill and be 5/10 and had relationships.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.