[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I smashed the fuck out of my wrist riding my bike after I fell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1415386359778.jpg (5 KB, 213x144) Image search: [Google]
1415386359778.jpg
5 KB, 213x144
I smashed the fuck out of my wrist riding my bike after I fell off. This was like 4 days ago and it still hurts and it's still swollen. I don't think I broke it but I'm too beta to go to the doctor about it. What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>28042175
Go to the fucking doctor you idiot
>>
>>28042175
go to the doctor or drink something that relieves swelling.
>>
>>28042175
OP you'll be happy you went to the doctor.
If you seriously hurt yourself and let it heal improperly it could lead to even bigger complications and you might have to see a doctor anyway.
You can do it OP! Get it checked out!
>>
"It's just you, you're the only virgin left in that age group."

Now what do I win?
>>
you'll prolly be alright, should heal on its own eventually
>>
Dude I smashed up my thumb 9 years ago and it still hurts

GO TO THE FUCKING DOCTOR
>>
>>28042175
it's broken.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.