[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/positive/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (228 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228 KB, 640x640
ITT: We don't cry about conditions we can't change or dwell on past mistakes but we focus on the positive aspects of our life.

I'm outside next to a river sitting in the sun comfyposting and reading a book on classic chinese poetry.
Lets enjoy life senpai :^D
>>
About to go ride my motorcycle all day. Pretty comfy!
>>
>>28042004
I have all day tomorrow to get comfy and drink and draw. Im still shit but I know Im getting better. I can see it. Plus life in general hasnt been too awful lately
>>
I may have finally found a dope dealer!
>>
File: 1459394425802.png (330 KB, 276x305) Image search: [Google]
1459394425802.png
330 KB, 276x305
I'm glad you're enjoying yourself OP. My life is a living hell and I can't enjoy myself without feeling guilt and disgust.
>>
File: koAcGQv.jpg (37 KB, 344x399) Image search: [Google]
koAcGQv.jpg
37 KB, 344x399
>>28042070
abloo bloo bloo

m8 this is a positive thread, fuck right off
>>
File: 1440465479233.jpg (21 KB, 600x357) Image search: [Google]
1440465479233.jpg
21 KB, 600x357
>>28042004

>having anything positive in your life

FUCK OFF NORMIES!!!!!
>>
Whenever I try to enjoy music or art or anything like that it never satisfies me. I'm always nostalgic and art can't provide that emotional cleanse that I need.

What do I do lads?
>>
>>28042114
drop acid and experience ego death or make some of your own music or art
>>
>>28042004
I'll pay you to kill me, want some easy cash?
>>
File: daisy.jpg (68 KB, 306x324) Image search: [Google]
daisy.jpg
68 KB, 306x324
>>28042004
Thanks to this thread my depression is gone. :D Thanks Original Poster
>>
Might be getting a job in the next couple days.

Found out some good dumpster diving locations.

Haven't bought cigarettes in over 2 months

Pity I'm hangover, poor and might be unemployed by tonight. But look on the bright side
>>
>>28042127
I don't want to fry my brain anon
>>
File: Obito.gif (440 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Obito.gif
440 KB, 500x281
>>28042004
I killed a couple of kittens today, and it made me the happiest I've ever been.

they were my neighbors kittens
>>
>>28042161
Post pics or you're just another edgy redditfag teenager.
>>
>>28042004
I was feeling really shit about being an ugly, mentally ill, repugnant, freak who's never has zero friends now and has never formed any type of close relationship with another human, being rejected all my life and having absolutely no chance of ever having something like a happy relationship with a girl. The thoughts get so bad they're with me from when I wake up to when I sleep and they grow every single day until I do something crazy, just like what put me in the psych ward.

But then I saw your thread OP and realized that life is awesome and I just need to stop being so sad

THANKS
>>
>>28042151
Glad to hear that anon. Keep it up!
>>
>>28042084
>>28042195
commentus originalio btw
>>
>>28042195
Pathetic. There are so many meetups and shit from 4chan you have no excuse to be lonely. I met my best friend on here from a meetup. We're both 2/10's on the looks meter. Never had friends in the past and we have anxiety/depression/bi-polar. You want to be alone so you avoid it all. It's your fault.
>>
>>28042230
What 4chan meetups?

I've tried plenty of times to find someone to meet. Nobody likes my personality or the way I look. It's difficult enough to find someone to talk to.

Let me guess, you had some shared social hobby to do together? Fuck off
>>
I'm hilariously bipolar. My father is too.

My depressive moods suck, but they've contributed to who I am and how I live my life a lot. Before I was depressed, I didn't live for any particular reason beyond the next thing that made me happy. But after living with it for awhile, I decided I was going to change things. Maybe not for myself, but for others, like me. The chance to make someone else a little happier was all I needed to bounce back. I'm still a pathetic, depressed mess most of the time, but I have a goal and a direction in life, and a purpose that brings me satisfaction.

So when a manic mood hits, I try to make the most out of it and tear shit up while it lasts. This usually manifests in a socializing binge or working 17 hour shifts until I feel like I've accomplished something or gotten somewhere. From that alone, I've managed to find some really great friends over the years, as well as launch a wildly successful career.

I'm a mess. I'm either a boring quiet guy or a burning train wreck. And somehow I'm making it work. Better watch out.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.