[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"just go out man, get some fresh air" >go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1437710099438.jpg (99 KB, 960x676) Image search: [Google]
1437710099438.jpg
99 KB, 960x676
>"just go out man, get some fresh air"
>go to the local park
>everywhere I look I see couples lying in the grass hugging and kissing and cuddling
G, thanks.
>>
>>28041910
>tfw forgot to delete the name from yesterday's trolling
>>
>>28041910
Its not like you didnt knew it before going out. Actually why did you go out in first place? Fresh air? Are you a normie or some kind?
>>
>neighbours balcony in front of the only window in my room hasn't been used for over 2 years
>get a new neighbour, cute blonde girl
>balcony is now in heavy use, she's either just cuddling there with her bf for hours or has parties
>i have to hide in a corner with my PC, can't even look out the window now

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>28041955
At least you can masturbate to her from behind the curtains.
>>
>go to sit in a park and awkwardly wait for a drug dealer/my bipolar acquaintance (maybe friend is finally a fair way to describe him)
>not only are there couples sitting together and shit, but there are a bunch of little girls running around
>sit in a corner of the park way out of the way so no one thinks I'm a pedophile
>>
>>28041988
>way out of the way so no one thinks I'm a pedophile
I think that's exactly what a pedophile would do.
>>
>>28041910
>neighbour is a qt girl my age
>we have talked a few times when we do laundry
>she is married to some black dude
>they seem nice

why wont i die in my sleep
>>
>>28042040
Have you asked them if you could watch them have sex?
>>
File: 14237842834262356.jpg (72 KB, 604x473) Image search: [Google]
14237842834262356.jpg
72 KB, 604x473
>"haha XD when you gonna hit the club w/ us bro??"
I'll "hit" the club with you...
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.