[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
depression dog thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1458710307916.jpg (164 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458710307916.jpg
164 KB, 1080x1080
depression dog thread
>>
it's strange how quaint old memes seem now

like looking at old antiques from the 19th century
>>
One day we will run out of memes and new memes will just be remakes of old memes, like movies.

So I argue you are looking at the future.
>>
"Her", "she", "her"

Nothing about depression

Depression dog would be rolling in his display case
>>
>>28042238
He looks more surprised than depressed. I can't believe I never thought of that before.
>>
>>28042258
He looks dead and stuffed to me.
>>
>>28042213
Radial memes were always lame, though. Normies only recently learned to shitpost and they're already outclassing us
>>
>>28041705
I created quite a few of these during a bout of depression, but don't have them saved anywhere.
>>
>>28041705
>She feels safe bitching about her life to you
>Because you're not a part of it
oh shit that's TOO real
we really haven't come all that far have we
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.