[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is r9k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
>Post serious problem that would wreck anyonre and make most people fucking depressed. Got a legit reason to lose hope in life
No replies
>Complain about "I'm 22 and never kissed a girl"
Everyone replies with " Know that feel, life is so hard,i watch anime all day long,at least my waifu is a good girl"

Ive seen some people here with real fucking problems. No doubt they are depressed

But they are also mixed with people who never matured past high school nerd status ,nothing major happened to them. I still understand why you're depressed tho.

Just pointing this out
>>
What board are you on?
The only threads that ever get replies are IM A GIIIIIIIIIIIIRL threads and /soc/ bullshit
>>
It's just because the second one is more relate able i guess
>>
That is because /r9k/ is a shit board that all the redditards come to when they see le ebin screencaps.
>>
>>28041683
That's a good point, and kinda odd phenomenon I guess.
Most likely frustrating to some degree, a shame non the less.
>>
>>28041683
There's no point in making it a contest. I understand that the normies and their normie problems pale in comparison and it gets fucking annoying hearing the same redunant shit, but what's the point in complaining about it. It's not ognna go away. You can't just have a bubble where normies don't exist, not on r9k. Just ignore it like I do.
>>
>>28041683
99% of people have had sex by age 22
it's pretty soul crushing when you aren't part of that 99%
>>
>>28041683
>>Post serious problem that would wreck anyonre and make most people fucking depressed. Got a legit reason to lose hope in life
then post it
>>
>>28041683
you're such a fucking idiot

we don't come here to brag about our problems. we come here to find people with similar problems. tfw no gf is the most common one therefore it is the most discussed one

dumbass

retard
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.