[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has a girl ever been attracted to you? I can't recall an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10
File: 1393388979056.gif (650 KB, 647x363) Image search: [Google]
1393388979056.gif
650 KB, 647x363
Has a girl ever been attracted to you?

I can't recall an incident
>>
File: canned.jpg (103 KB, 1000x802) Image search: [Google]
canned.jpg
103 KB, 1000x802
Yes, a few times. When i was younger which i shit myself internally and other-times at cousins parties, at clubs when i went with my cousin and rejected them all for being whores and straight up gave them the cold shoulder.

Only want a virgin girlfriend / lay.
>>
>>28041609

Yeah, I had a few tell me they were. I either blew them off or ruined it myself.

One time a chick told me she was attracted to me and wanted to go out in front of all her friends and my friends. I laughed at her and her reaction was exactly OPs gif and she ran away with tears in her eyes. I felt so bad for her. I should have gave her a hug and gone out with her. It's just that I had never had ANY woman show interest in me beforehand, so I thought she was joking and teasing me.

Wish I could go back and redo that. I'm sure she found happiness while I'm a kissless vrigin.
>>
>>28041609
Yep. Way back in 6th grade I was this chubby loser. I had small crushes on like 3 different girls and one of them actually liked me back.
She even pretended to be interested in the supernatural when I would talk about it.(Vaguely remember looking up terrible spoopy sites with ghosts and ghouls stories) Being the idiot I was, I never picked up on the sings until another friend told me way too late.

She ended up moving across the country a year later and I was pretty heart broken about it because I was such a coward I never got to tell her how I felt before it was too late. I sent a stupidly sappy email sometime later and she responded positively but obviously it was too late for anything to actually come of it. feelsbadman
>>
>>28041609
yeah, a handful of times. i was/am just too awkward and inexperienced to do anything about it.
>>
>>28041609
Remember that time when girls made fun of the way you looked? That was it.
>>
>>28041609
>>28041776
Basically this. Only realized it years after in some cases.

I was so borderline autistic that my best buddy thought I was asexual for years.
>>
>>28041838
>>28041776
This.

When girls make fun of your appearance or avoid eye contact or avoid talking to you it's actually because they want to suck your penis
>>
>>28041776
>>28041947
why did you reply to me? i'm sorry you have never had any positive experiences with the opposite sex, but it'll happen, i'm sure. girls find bitterness really endearing.
>>
At least 3, all pretty good looking. One actually confessed but I flat-out rejected her because she was a complete slut, she literally had dozens of boyfriends prior, she was also the least attractive, about 7/10. The other two I fucked up by being too dumb to make a move on. This was a good half decade ago though.
>>
>>28041947

>>28041838 here. Didn't ever go this way for me though. Mine were

>american exchange student who made it blatantly obvious to everyone else. Ignored the fuck out of her, because I still didn't get it.
>classmate who asked to do the equivalent of netflix&chill during the last years of highschool. She never spoke of it again, so I assumed it was off. She was kinda offended I didn't.
>girl who sat in my lap all evening. Interpreted her making space for me as rejection later on.

And these are the ones who were so obvious that I realised later on.

Can elaborate on each of them if needed.
>>
File: 1461035224645.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1461035224645.gif
1 MB, 500x281
Yeah, a few girls.

Was too embarrassed by their social status to do anything about it. By the time I stopped hanging out with Chads just to seem "cool" by association (which really just makes you seem worse), and started caring less about that shit, I had no one around me at all.
>>
ITT: normalfags who are going to try to claim to not be normalfags
>>
>>28042052
At the end of the day I'm still a khhv and there's no one attracted to me now, how does that make me a normalfag?
>>
Yeah a few times. I wasn't trying to have sex with girls and just wanted to play my video games and watch shit input tho so I literally saw no point in trying to get a gf. Waste of time.
>>
No.

In fact I've had random girls come up to me and tell me I was either ugly or creepy. I wasn't even alone or anything, I was with friends and all.
>>
File: 1461198388642.jpg (113 KB, 864x960) Image search: [Google]
1461198388642.jpg
113 KB, 864x960
>>28041609
khv, but in high school I pretty much had a harem of grils stalking me. I've had pic related happen to me, been pushed into womens' restroom stalls, women have sat on me, grinded on my legs (do women actually get off to frottage?), and all sorts of other sexual shenanigans during break between classes.

I honestly still don't know how to feel about it. At the time I thought it was some kind of sick joke
>>
>>28042077

Story of my life. Except now I realize that life past me by and I missed out all my chances and now am a loser faggot.
>>
>>28041609
No, never.

I kinda expected this isn't original.
>>
I've had a few girls checking me out but none that I can remember being outright attracted to me ir saying they liked me.
>>
File: ryou.jpg (184 KB, 850x1020) Image search: [Google]
ryou.jpg
184 KB, 850x1020
yeah but who cares

what matters is that men find me attractive and at an even higher rate
>>
File: 1459057114718.jpg (93 KB, 789x902) Image search: [Google]
1459057114718.jpg
93 KB, 789x902
>>28041609
>When I was much younger, like 14 or something, a girl out right asked to have sex with me and asked if we could be fuck buddies
>Turned her down because she was kinda chubby
>24 years old and still a virgin
Mistakes were made
>>
Several times in middle school and high school. I absolutely hated myself at the time, and it was completely inconceivable to me that anyone could like, so I always assumed they were just trying to make fun of me. So I turned them down really rudely.
>>
I've been called "cute" by a girl thats not related to me, but that was a long time ago
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (155 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
155 KB, 300x225
>>28042780
>aware girls are attracted to you
>lol I'm so insecure
>>
>>28041609

i always thjink girls are attracted to me even when chances are they aren't. natural confidence feelsgoodman. some of them clearly must actually too. it was like being a teenager again just last weekend friends of hers texting friends of mine to ask what i'm doing that kind of shit
>>
File: 1448740518982.png (173 KB, 930x1038) Image search: [Google]
1448740518982.png
173 KB, 930x1038
Never. Not once in my life. Fuck the normies ITT who have.
>>
I have been called cute by multiple girls online, most of them cute themselves. But no girl has ever been attracted to my personality or anything I have to say.
>>
>>28041609
Not in a moment. Always had a bad reputation to women. Apparently, said to be too much aggressive.
>>
>>28041609
Girls have been attracted to me a few times, according to family members.

I'm not sure if it's just them desperately wanting to see something that isn't there, or if someone being attracted to me is such an alien experience that I can't recognize it.
>>
File: 1437311555003.png (251 KB, 536x611) Image search: [Google]
1437311555003.png
251 KB, 536x611
>13 years old
>8/10 qtslav used to rub her legs up against mine during maths class
>Used to get home with stained boxers but too beta to ever make a move on her

Also
>Met a 6/10 korean chick at college
>Dated for 7-8 months until she cheated on me and we broke up

my only two sexual experiences

now I'm in my early 20's and hate women
>>
Twice.
But both of them were drunk.
>>
>>28041609
no desu! :3333
>>
>>28043487
>13 years old
>8/10 qtslav used to rub her legs up against mine during maths class
>Used to get home with stained boxers but too beta to ever make a move on her

You didn't deserve it, faggot.
>>
>>28043563
when you're 13 you don't know how to react to these situations

I thought about buying her some chocolate one day and going up to her but I was always too beta

So I just stayed content with being molested for another 3months until our classes changed
>>
>>28043615
>wanting to buy chocolate to a girl who obviously wants to fuck

She was giving you a free pass and you blew it. I've had a couple of girls mess around with me around that age but they never rubbed themselves on me, just teased me.
>>
>>28042052
Exactly

Origniale commento
>>
File: 1437813277909.jpg (93 KB, 560x569) Image search: [Google]
1437813277909.jpg
93 KB, 560x569
>tfw many girls have been attracted to you over the years
>mfw they're all black
>>
no.

ohrijinal content
>>
never

it kind of hurts a lot
>>

The first one dated for a year and we didn't do anything together, she was like a 6/10

Second we dated for two years, lots of loving and caring, she moved away and it fell apart. She was an 8/10

Third dated me for a week and took 160 dollars from me then broke up with me after she knew I found out she was cheating on me with some Chad she ended up being with for a month. She was a 9/10

Fourth was super attached to me and a super qt but had way too many mental problems that made loving her hard, bipolar, depression, the list goes on. She was an 8/10

Then, I finally dated my 10/10 for a whole 5 days and she left me and we never talked again.
>>
/r9k/ is rotting.
>>
only one time
>>
Id say I am average, 5/10 in looks. Back in highschool I kept trying to talk to girls that were about that range, no interest other than friends.

When I was in my last semester at a community college (2yr), i aimed lower, someone who was a 4/10. I did absolutely everything to try to make that work for years, chasing her around the state or in an LDR when I couldn't move. Fucked my life up after 4 yrs.

While grieving I met a 2/10 and said fuck it, since it was easy. Became an alcoholic and had to be drunk every night cause she wasn't attractive at all. Never really officially with her, she eventually stopped trying after 2 yrs.

Drunk and high on coke i fucked this 3/10. Expected to make it a one night stand, but kept seeing her around and then fucking. Was usually drunk. Left college and moved back home, 5 hrs away. On occasion she would come down and we would hang out and fuck for a weekend. Eventually I got tired of seeing friends and good relationships and asked her down permanently because I was tired of being alone. We have been together almost 4 years.

She is a great companion, she's interesting and likes to cook and clean. But I'm not attracted to her, she's fat, and she doesn't do anything to attract me on a normal basis. We probably have sex 4 to 5 times a month. We aren't technically married yet. If it ended I probably would just stay alone.
>>
>>28041609
A ton of times. One time this chick started grinding her leg on me while we were sitting at our desks, but it's usually them just staring at me or something like that.

The best incident was when my hot crush hugged me and rubbed up my back.
>>
This is an original bump. The first of its kind even.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.