[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are all or most attractive men bad people that just want to use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 71f.jpg (120 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
71f.jpg
120 KB, 500x433
Are all or most attractive men bad people that just want to use women? cuz that has been my experience, this attractive guy was all like "i wanna be your husband" but he just used and chucked me, he was attractive as fuck
>>
your fault you fell for it you retard
but seriously, im assuming you're a girl, you don't even see it coming because you just think "this attractive man is talking to me heehee oh gosh I am so wet right now" then when you're dried up and he's fucked you multiple times and left you wonder what went wrong

you were fucked from the start
>>
>>28041556
Because all you're worth is your vagina, you aren't anything more but a wet hole. Your purpose in this world is to get fucked, and make babies.

Nothing more.
>>
yes, so are ugly guys

I am only a 6/10, I know when girls see me they assume I'll be a nice steady beta provider type so I like to cruelly subvert their expectations and cheat on them or pump and dump

there is something satisfying about destroying a woman's soul
>>
>>28041592
i was promised husband and gave the benefit of the doubt, i bet you would never even look at an unattractive grill
>>
>>28041662
sure I would, I'd even fuck them, but I wouldn't speak to them again lol
>>
>>28041624
Your an evil bad person, promises are meant to be kept, good people keep promises
>>
>>28041556
>roastie got pumped and dumped by chad
Whaaaaat no wayyyyyy
>>
>>28041689
I don't promise them anything, I just surprise them because they think I'll be a meek beta because of my looks

cunts shouldn't treat me like a loser just because I don't look like chad
>>
>>28041702
whats a roastie? it was online btw im a virgin in every physical way
>>
>>28041556

The issue might be in you.
Just try to contact him again and say you are sorry, then flirt with him signaling you want to try again.

I'm sure it'll work. Good luck.
>>
>>28041727
roastie means your vagina has disgusting beef flaps like roast beef
>>
>>28041717
well carry on
>>
>>28041736
i dont got that
>>
>>28041556
Eurythmics said it best in their song Sweet Dreams: some of them want to use you. Actually it's more like most. Being attractive is a natural privilege so of course people who have it will exploit it.
>>
>>28041729
No its not, he stoped talking to me and wouldnt even respond to my pickup lines, said he had better things to do than date me, i was starting all the conversations, he wouldnt talk or do anything or show his dick or anything so i had to block him. his still around in other groups tho and shows no interest in me and is just a piece of shit
>>
>>28041729
no ammount of saying im sorry or trying worked for a whole year he just got more distant and ignored me more, more rude and disrespectful calling me horrible shit, taking shit and not giving back, not showing the dick, not responding to my pick up lines, not talking to me at all, saying he has better stuff to do then be my husband or "date" as he eneded up saying
>>
>>28041770
oh its back
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.