[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> In university > Don't go to lectures > Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (457 KB, 1280x856) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
457 KB, 1280x856
> In university
> Don't go to lectures
> Don't do the homeworks
> Score 80%+ in all tests
> Get a letter home from them
> They want to kick me out

... w-why? a month before exams? what the fuck?
>>
oh yeah you're so surprised

fuckin retard. saged
>>
>>28041131
Prolly attendance or the h.w is graded.
>>
>>28041131
They probably run a query over their internet logs once a month that goes something like
>SELECT(faggot) FROM student_url_visits WHERE url LIKE '%/r9k/%';

>with this information they knew and were right to kick you out
>>
>>28041131
You've got to play by the rules in a rule-laden institution like a university. When in Rome...
>>
In my country universities just assume you're an adult and if you want to fuck up your life and waste money by not attending class that's up to you

It's so fucking weird that American colleges record attendance as if the students are 10 years old
>>
>>28041131
see
>>28041149
>>28041235
just keep up appearances, at least just go to get fap material from good looking girls, it really isn't that bad. That picture is wonderful by the way
>>
>>28041263

nobody giving a fuck about you doesn't make you any edgier, kid
>>
>>28041235
I dunno about Clapistanian ""universities"" but around here lecture attendance is completely voluntary.
>>
>>28041263
>>28041324

I'm in the UK. Thank you for the advice, everyone. I'll talk to my tutor and explain the situation. Beg if need be. I refuse to be a NEET.
>>
>>28041555
Make an appointment with your student counselor. Pretend to have some kind of general anxiety or autism or something. Basically play up your victim complex as much as you can. If you are a minority of any sort (gay, non-white, poor, etc) make that shit go center stage. Since unis are super liberal now they will eat that shit up. Then you can tell your tutors about that and he will let you off. But if he doesn't go to the Guardian or some other liberal cuck journalist and complain about how oppressive your uni is being to your delciate special snowflake self. Remember to use words like 'systemic' and 'problematic' in your e-mail. Hopefully this should get you excused from any responsibility or obligation to do anything you don't want to.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.