[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does trying to get a girl who regularly sends nudes to another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1461232183992.png (313 KB, 300x647) Image search: [Google]
1461232183992.png
313 KB, 300x647
does trying to get a girl who regularly sends nudes to another man count as being a cuck?
>>
Yes OP, sadly, you're a cuck. Also nice quads
>>
>>28041145
really? by the strict definition of cuck, I'm not. it's like liking a girl that already has a boyfriend.
>>
>>28041111
For the most part, yes.

Its weird to pursue a girl that does that kind of thing. Even if the girl lets up and stops sending them to him if you were to date, then you'd have to deal with the drama of the guy trying to convince her to continue sending them for whatever reason, "old times sake", ect, to which she might do it and than you'd definitely be a cuck. Most likely behind your back too.
>>
>>28041195
As a cuck, I can tell you you're a cuck.
>>
>>28041464
That would only be if I'm not alpha and attractive enough though, right? Otherwise she wouldn't need to do anything with the other guy.
>>
>>28041607
Its mainly dependent on her m8, and people can be unpredictable. If she sends nudes on the regular than shes clearly highly comfortable with this guy already, making it more likely for her to do that.
>>
>>28041111

she's not sending thoes nudes to you. she's not important. if you think she is then you're a cuck
>>
>>28041111
Please halt, and get Your sunny d together.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.