[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friends told me KFC now serves tendies >goes to kfc, decides,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20151127-WA0002.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151127-WA0002.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
>friends told me KFC now serves tendies
>goes to kfc, decides, fuck it I'll treat myself
>order a 2 piece meal along with tendies as a side
>counter mummy says they're fresh out of tendies
>too much of a beta to cancel the whole order despite tendies being the main reason I came here
>now just eating chicken with no tendies

How is your Friday going so far, lads?
>>
>>28040861
KFC tendies are the ones my mom most often gets me. They're honestly not that good where I live. I know that doesn't make you feel any better, but you could always try the popcorn chicken or the boneless chicken next time. An old guy I knew from high school got me to play Black Desert Online, and it isn't fun at all.
>>
>>28040933
Are we just hanging on until the sweet sweet release of death? Where can I find the tendies most enjoyed by r9k that I've read so much about. Are we all destined to not have any fun?
>>
Two hours into Friday and I want to die. I go wagecucking in 7 hours but I probably won't fall asleep so that will be fun.
>>
>>28041058
Raising Cane's has the best tendies
>>
>>28041129
What is a raising cane man Malaysia doesn't have that. The only cane raised here are the ones teachers use to beat kids at Chinese school. We got like, church's chicken I guess but I couldn't be bothered because the parking spaces there are virtually nonexistent
>>
>>28041125
Ever had to force fap so you can sleep? That works for me sometimes
>>
>>28040861

>counter mummy

wew

How are you out? If you had anything worthwhile disorder you'd never be able to leave your house, let alone drive a car.
>>
>>28041561
I got an uber. Sat in the back with headphones on so I didn't have to talk to the guy. If KFC has automated ordering machines I wouldn't have to talk to anyone today.
>>
>>28041663
>automated ordering machines
Consider moving to Japan.
>>
>tendies
Stop trying to bring this cancerous fucking meme back. You tried forcing it, and it didn't stick because it's fucking stupid. Let it go.
>>
>>28042072
Man you ever had tendies. They're delicious. Idk what was the hate in the first place
>>
>>28042059
Don't you need a proof of income up to a certain amount to do that? I don't think it's worth actually working and saving up just to have a machine deny me of jabenis tendies tbqh senpai
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.