[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to a qt at work >ask her if she'd like to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1448403139074.jpg (189 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1448403139074.jpg
189 KB, 1024x768
>talking to a qt at work
>ask her if she'd like to go out for lunch
>she says yes
>when I get to the shop she's there with a man next to her
>"hey anon, this is my boyfriend. boyfriend, this is anon, he said he'd buy lunch for us"
>I think about leaving but I just nod and rub my hands together and ask "so what'll it be?"
>chad boyfriend orders the most expensive thing on the menu (well done steak) and the girl gets a giant bowl of soup
>I just ask for half a grilled cheese but they wouldn't give half to me, so I get a lemonade instead
>after we're done eating and I pay the check, the two look at me
>tfw they want me to tip
>I put down all the spare change I have because the bill for the lunch cleaned me out
>chad and the girl laugh, looking at me with a shocked expression
>they get up and leave immediately after
>go home and drink myself to sleep
I talked to a girl today though!
>>
File: I FEEEEEEEEEEL.jpg (74 KB, 677x782) Image search: [Google]
I FEEEEEEEEEEL.jpg
74 KB, 677x782
Man thats fucked up, all those normies just normies laugh at us. BETA UPRISING NOW
>>
>Orders a steak well-done
Disgusting, be a real man and get it raw.
>>
You're cuck now! You're a cuck now!
You're a cuck, you're a cuck , you're a cuck , you're a cuck , you're a cuck , you're a cuck , you're a cuck nowww
>>
>>28040901
>not getting medium rare
>areyouevenchad.jpg
>>
That didn't happen, anonymous.
>>
>>28040972
>hey now, ur a cuck star
>get your shame on
>go payyy

>and all that slithers is olddd
>only bulling stars break the mould
>>
>>28040711
YOU WILL FUCK THAT GIRL AND KEK CHAD
>>
this level of sperg can not actually exist. [x] doubt
>>
Damn so the bf just sat their while you had lunch with his girlfriend? What a total cuck! You cucked him good anon.. You should cuck that guy again tomorrow!
>>
>"hey anon, this is my boyfriend. boyfriend, this is anon, he said he'd buy lunch for us"
I know this story didn't happen an all, but hearing that would make me just turn around and leave without saying anything.
>>
File: 666.jpg (9 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
9 KB, 211x239
>not ordering expensive shit aswell while flirting with his gf and then ditching them so they pay the bill
>>
>>28041402
>Hey where are you going Anon!
>>
>>28041402

That or I'd order expensive shit and then leave.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.