[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that all girls are bisexual without realizing it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (182 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
182 KB, 1920x1080
Is it true that all girls are bisexual without realizing it?
>>
It is more likely that all humans are bisexual (to some degree) without realizing it - largely through cultural indoctrination.........

Thankyew
Thankyewverramuch
>>
>>28040563
I agree. It's mostly cultural influence.
>>
Only the hot ones

legoblox
>>
>>28040542
I sure hope not. From a biological perspective, it doesn't make sense. I guess that we can consider the 'research' done on this the same as the 'research' done that concluded weightloss is impossible.
>>
>>28040563
>largely through cultural indoctrination.........

It's no surprise to me that the rates of "bisexuality" and "homosexuality" are skyrocketing.

Thanks, jews.

I've jerked off to all kinds of shit. But I don't go around telling everybody "I'm bi, I'm this, I'm that." It isn't a "political identity." for god's sake just be normal.
>>
I dunno....... having more partner options for what to do with yer junk tonite seems likely to lead to increased comfort & survivability - as well as social cohesion...... It probably only scales up so far, though - without some form of Doctrine in place to regulate and fuck shit up......
>>
>>28040611
but being normal is lame and boring nowadays. instead of trying to become different, they just take the easy road and call themselves a different sexuality or gender or whatever.
>>
Women are sexual omnivores.
Meaning, they will fuck what is currently fucking them.
Men on the other hand are like fucking sexual koalas. We get a taste for something we like and that is what we HAVE to fuck.
>>
>>28040602
>From a biological perspective, it doesn't make sense.
fuck off christcuck
Bisexuality is practically the norm among bonobos and that's basically the most related animal to humans besides the common chimp
>>
>>28040542
I dunno, but the best part about that flick was Adele eating with her mouth open
>>
>>28040692
Being a genderbending queertopian faggot will soon be the new normal in the U.S.
>>
>>28040563
Not even close to "all humans", at least on the male side of things, but many do slide further right on the homo scale than strictly heterosexual. A lot of men obsess over dicks and are into boys who look like girls, for example.

I'm sure there are plenty of strictly heterosexual females, too, but in general women do tend to be more open to the idea of experimenting with homosexuality, even if only incidentally, e..g MFF threesomes. On the flip side you don't get a lot of men being open to the idea of MMFs without being admitted bisexuals or mostly-homosexuals.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.