[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I guarantee I'm the biggest loser on this board right now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10
File: 1425231709479.jpg (54 KB, 613x900) Image search: [Google]
1425231709479.jpg
54 KB, 613x900
I guarantee I'm the biggest loser on this board right now.

Feel free to post about why yours might be worse. If it is, I'll post a cute anime girl and give you a (you) for your time.
>>
>>28040513
I am 25 NEET zero friends and spend all day on 4chan in my mom's house. Never had a gf or kissed a girl. Virgin obviously.
>>
>>28040513
I'm so desperate for attention I have become the very thing I hate - a tripfag.
>>
>>28040864
I see your post and raise you...

26 Y/O NEET 0 friends who spends all day in my apartment paid for by my parents because they think I'm going to school but really I dropped out, playing vidya and shitposting. Never gf, never kissed.
>>
>>28040513
>>28040888

I tripfag for attention too.
>>
I'm a 34 year old unemployed mental health patient with zero real life friends, I haven't had a job in six years and I've attempted suicide three times.
>>
>>28040936
where do you live? How do you afford life?
>>
21, NEET since 15, no friends since I was 9, watch exactly 10 episodes of anime a day that are on a planned schedule
>>
I fap to toddlers and I am addicted to meth.
>>
>>28040949
New Zealand, I'm on our equivalent of disability.

I'm lucky that our government is generous to useless people, in America I'm sure I've have died in the gutter long ago.
>>
>>28040980

>lucky enough to be born into a first world country instead of the US like everyone else on this board

Nice try, Mr.McLucky
>>
>>28040961
at least you have structure.
My days come and go with such irregularity I don't even know why I own a clock.
>>
I am 36 year old school dropout who used to matter and be pseudo famous about 6 years ago.

Now i am sitting bored in an office asking myself if i can just leave and say fuck it but obligations tie me to it especially financially
>>
>>28041004
famous how
>>
>>28041004

>pseudofamous

How so?
>>
>>28041004
>> used to matter and be pseudo famous about 6 years ago

irl famous or something lame like a youtube celebrity?
>>
>>28041021
people knew me, i got recognised on the street, not worldwide but a special brand of people , fans per se, knew me.

>>28041036
IRL Famous but work related
>>
>>28040513
That's a real qt OP.

I don't understand social interaction, particularly modern communication. I wish I lived in my grandfather's world, where only face-to-face interaction existed, because I'm at least semi-competent at that. I can't do e-communication to save my life, I usually just sit at my computer drinking and wondering why I'm too fucking stupid to talk to people.

I literlaly do not understand how to talk to new people, the only friends I have are old HS friends (I'm 25) and the few socially competent peopel I've met who are seriously Chad-tier and befriend everyone they see.
>>
>>28040513
Post more Yui please.
>>
>>28041004
>ohno i have to work now

kys
>>
>>28041059
not the point.

The point is that i accomplished nothing while at school, then i was particulary good something and got a job which made me "pseudo-famous" and got me money.

Now that time is over and i am a wage slave in a job i hate.

Nothing is more depressing than going from accomplishment to failure. Would have been better when i stayed a failure all this time
>>
>>28041093
>Nothing is more depressing than going from accomplishment to failure. Would have been better when i stayed a failure all this time

This is true.
>>
>>28041093
How come you ended up falling back into obscurity?

Not criticizing, I'm just curious about how people who see some brief fame and success end up losing it again

Usually the cause seems to be a substance abuse problem
>>
>>28040513
>Implying you're not just making a fake excuse so other people will post their situation so you can feel better about yourself
Sweet thread m8
>>
21,had a taste of the beginning of a great life,it all crashed,huge depression,go from top notch straight A student to mediocre NEET who failed all his classes. I have a final in 4 hours,i haven't started,i probably won't go

Pretty sure i'll take my life in the following months. You don't have enough info to understand the state i'm in right now.

Before all that i was a socially anxious kissless awkward virgin tho. Having a taste of a good life (or the start of a good life) and seeing it all go to shit after 1 year of living hell... The contrast will kill you even more

I seriously wonder if theres any ex-doctors or w/e who lost it ALL due to some major wrecking shit out of their control,became homeless + maybe drug addicts. How do they feel? Do they keep thinking about what their life used to be and where their life was heading? How bitter are they?

Personally, being mediocre from day one and staying that way all your life would hurt less and be less depressive than:

being mediocre,changing totally,start loving life,major wrecking shit happens,back to square 0 or even lower than that. You'll never get over what you lost once you tasted it. Your best days were in the past,you're not even 1/20 of the man you'd 100% be right now
>>
>>28041138
No as i said it work related.

I don't abuse any substances except the occasional beer or wine.

It just didn't work out between me and the company i worked for. which were the ones actually putting me in the spotlight.
>>
I am a woman. Enough said.
>>
File: 1390287970239.jpg (34 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
1390287970239.jpg
34 KB, 620x620
>>28041139

Well no shit, I thought that was obvious, anon.

There's still no one with a worse life than mine in this thread though
>>
>>28041175
You're not a woman and please don't try to ruin a good loserthread with your bait.
>>
>>28041187
You are even worse than >>28040971?
>>
>>28040513
I am afraid of going outside so I get zero social interaction even on the internet since I am also poorfag and cannot indulge in hobbies and such to discuss with others who might have things in common. I wish I could kill myself, but I'm too pussy.
>>
>>28041190
Its not my fault one desperate guy will ask me for my skype name and that will trigger every user on here. Get over yourself
>>
File: a challenger appears.gif (106 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
a challenger appears.gif
106 KB, 500x315
>>28040513
>32 years old
>dropped out after high school
>never touched a female
>manchild
>mom has cancer
>ugly, fat etc
>>
>>28041251
>>2016
>>pretending to be a woman on the internet
>>
>>28041282
>posts a picture of my vagina with a timestamp, a picture of a calendar and my full id's in the shot
THERE
>>
>>28041236

That doesn't describe his whole life, he could be a fucking billionaire and his maids get him his drugs for all we know.
>>
>im a 25 year old dateless virgin
>in my entire life I've only crushed hard on 3 girls
>one drunken night I say fuck it all
>fuck my insecurities, fuck what ifs, fuck fears, fuck it all
>I message my most recent crush
>this beautiful, wonderful, amazing girl agrees to go out on a date with me
>Im so happy to have a date, I can't sit still
>Im not even worried about fucking up the date or getting rejected
>just the chance to sit and talk and get to know this girl I liked for a little while was all I needed to be the happiest man on earth

>the next day, before I get the chance to set up the date proper, I receive news about a family member's cancer returning
>it gives me a pretty bad panic attack for various reasons
>I cancel the date in a knee jerk reaction
>I never explained to her why, I never tried to reschedule, I never spoke to her again
>I just said I wasn't ready, and apologized

And I've never regretted anything more in my entire life. I just want to die. I just want to die.
>>
>>28041340
that's not loser behavior thats beta
>>
>>28041340
cucked by cancer

OOOOOOOO
>>
Am i the only one who stops reading when someone complains about being any type of virgin?

Used to be like you until i became 19 or 20 year old

Unless you are 30+ ,it's a dumb thing to care about,itll happen,you dont force it. It's a petty as fuck problem. Glad i understood that
>>
>>28041553
Correct.

I lost my virginity at 15, was shitty sex desu.
>>
File: 1452264653514.jpg (54 KB, 300x383) Image search: [Google]
1452264653514.jpg
54 KB, 300x383
>Collect loli panties
>Fap pretty much exclusively to loli hentai
>Bedwetter at age 25
>Smoke weed on a daily basis
>Fat
>Poor
>No friends
I should kill myself desu
>>
>>28040971
Hey drug addict bot. I prefer heroin, I only really enjoy meth when I don't feel completely shitty when I'm doing it.
>>
>25
>0 friends
>ugly non-trap, taking hormones
>running out of hormones in a couple days, no prescription (RIP to my minimal ladygains)
>blood tests reveal my thyroid is pretty much dead
>run a facebook meme page full of stolen sad memes
>4chan and animu all day
>slowly going insane, talk to myself constantly
>NEET, but no talents or hobbies

Just want a guy or a girl to love me and gently take control of me/my life so things stop being so shit. ;_;
>>
File: 1410388983487.jpg (54 KB, 953x710) Image search: [Google]
1410388983487.jpg
54 KB, 953x710
>>28041553
>>28041634

>just b urself

It's not about having sex. It's about feeling like a regular person. At 26, it's seriously fucking weird to have never had sex or a girlfriend. It's not the biggest problem in my life (not even fucking close), but it's a reminder that no one has ever been interested enough in me to the point that sexual intimacy was involved.

I can tell you pair are complete normans with relatively normal social lives that just don't fucking get it.
>>
>realize OP is from 3 hours ago
>not even going to get a (you) out of this
>why do I even bother
>>
OP, you have some great taste in art.
>>
File: 0AHmHGv.jpg (573 KB, 764x1052) Image search: [Google]
0AHmHGv.jpg
573 KB, 764x1052
>>28042602

With a cute anime girl, just for trying.

Do you really think my life could be more pathetic than all of the people in this thread if I didn't spend hours and hours and hours on this garbage board everyday?
>>
>>28042804

i hate animu and animu girls you weeaboo faggot
>>
File: 01e06a64f3497de3d2961f3265587355.png (851 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
01e06a64f3497de3d2961f3265587355.png
851 KB, 1000x1414
>>28042889

You're really fucking gay then desu

Daily reminder that being a fag is a mental disorder
>>
>>28042804
tfw somebody cares about (you) enough to acknowledge (you)
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.