[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Feels and Frogs Tavern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 10
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 282x179
Welcome gents. Got an exam tomorrow, so sorry if my replies aren't too quick. Feels, advice, etc.

Tonight's tunes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J0FuVEbz-Q&list=PLTm1EISuEZgqPIcDX86mOEO69xhl5kxYI

Joep Beving - Solipsism. Good study tunes, it's a piano album. Very quiet relaxed vibes, no painful nostalgia here.

What can I get you to drink?
>>
Welp, time for a shitty day at Uni, Vodka please, extra ice
>>
>>28040322
Thanks for stopping in, enjoy the vodka. What makes it shitty?
>>
>>28040327
Chads, got to go now
Thanks
>>
>>28040298
A beer thanks. I'm pretty sure I have a degenerative brain disorder or something, might as well speed up the process.
>>
got an exam on bioinformatics in 15 minutes, whats yours on OP? good luck tomorrow!
might stop by later to get a drink, to celebrate or to forget, well see.
>>
>>28040437
GLad you're here. Enjoy the beer. I'm really sorry to hear that, have you had any tests done?

>>28040484
Wow, that sounds cool! Hope to see you later. My exam is in commercial law... thank you, I hope yours goes well too
>>
>>28040506
>have you had any tests done?
I'm still relatively young (almost 30) so it's hard to get doctors to take me seriously. They just sort of humour you, and disregard everything you say as being your imagination, or subtly imply that you're being a hypochondriac.
>>
Whiskey, please
I've lately been having thoughts of killing others and myself
>>
Some girl said she'd give me a free drink if I went to the bar she works at but it's in the center of a popular city in the US, I drove by there tonight and everyone looked like a chad. Is it worth going or should I just stay home? I have a bad feeling that I'll only make myself feel shittier. I don't even know her, she's practically a stranger.
>>
>>28040750
might be the wrong thread for this sorry I'm drunk
>>
>>28040298
Could I get a white russian? Do you ever feel like you're trying to plan your life out in such a way that it becomes overwhelming?
>>
File: 1461299500266.jpg (68 KB, 579x576) Image search: [Google]
1461299500266.jpg
68 KB, 579x576
>tfw still no luck job hunting
>tfw drinking the shittiest beer imaginable just to get drunk

Natural Light taste like straight piss. But, at least I got enough to get wasted.
>>
>>28040773
Just go, say hi to her with a big smile to get her attention! Make sure you buy at least 1 more drink and tip well
>>
>>28040719
Enjoy the whiskey, thanks for stopping in. In what way are you thinking of killing yourself / others?

>>28040802
Of course, enjoy! Yes, I used to give myself these constant ultimatums with plans to change my entire life for the better. Then I realized that it's just another sign of perfectionism, and I'm starting to accept that I will fuck up in the future.

>>28040813
Good luck with the hunt!
>>
>>28040813
If money is tight than you could maybe sign up for medical experiments
Or donate blood. You could make some quick cash in between jobs.

Or join the army reserve as a part time job
>>
I've already got a head start and the way it's going I'm not stopping any time soon.

I'm not sure if it's the same person making these threads, but that doesn't really matter now, does it? Thanks for always replying to my posts, especially the ones that I forget about the morning after. I don't post very often, so it means a lot to me. I'm sure I'll have something to groan about the next time I see this thread.
>>
>>28040298
Is this original barkeep who got sick? How are you going man?
>>
>>28040914
Thanks for the whiskey
I've been fantasying lately of going on a killing spree and afterwards commiting suicide. I'm no stranger to homicidal thoughts, so this isn't anything. I've always had a sense of feeling empty and depressed but lately it's been on my mind a lot. I don't want to kill random strangers I have specific types of people on my mind I want to kill. The only thing that's been stopping me from doing any of this is the thought that life will get better, and that one day I'll be happy.
>>
>>28040813
Evans tastes like shit, especially if you drink it straight. Down a few shots of that in a few seconds or take a long chug of the bottle--whatever you end up doing it's going to be gross since Evans is one of the worst liquors around. However, it's pretty cheap and a whole bottle can go a long way when you need to get fucked up quick and often.
>>
>>28041252
Yeah, life will go on. Also pretty lame to kill others, regardless of what you think most people aren't out to get there and are just as scared as you are.
>>
>>28041523
I guess you're right. Even the people I dislike are most likely as depressed and unhappy as I am, and are just trying to find happiness.
>>
File: 1460671529592.jpg (37 KB, 250x323) Image search: [Google]
1460671529592.jpg
37 KB, 250x323
Third time here, I asked her out.

She was a lesbian the whole time.

I wish I was dead, barkeep, what do you have that'll kill me the quickest?
>>
>>28041780

It's amusing that you believe her.
>>
23. Feel like I'm falling so far behind that I'll never be able to catch up. My whole life is going to be like this. I missed all the most important milestones.
>>
File: 1460670572998.jpg (102 KB, 488x589) Image search: [Google]
1460670572998.jpg
102 KB, 488x589
>>28041863
Are you saying I should be more forceful and tease out the truth? Maybe.
>>
>>28041887
30 here. Shut the hell up, faggot.
>>
Don't worry, I'll go through everything you did.
>>
Double whiskey, neat. And a double whiskey coke back.

For some reason, I can't stop thinking about a girl, and it's very annoying. She works in a local shop; I was in there once, and saw her working, and I thought she was incredibly cute. She wasn't the one who helped me, and I left and didn't really think much of it. I had to go into that shop again a few days ago, and this time she was the one who helped me out. She was very friendly, and smiley, and charming, etc. Now, I'm under absolutely no delusion that it was anything other than her just being friendly because it's her job, but now I can't stop thinking about her.

This is a stupid feeling. I don't think I could possibly hate myself any more, just in general, so I'm just going to project and hate all of you instead.
>>
Are you a grad student or an undergrad OP? Year 1.5 of my Master's and undergrad is a cakewalk by comparison.
I'm also a GA so I get to put freshmen in their place. But it adds to the workload.
Strong Drink is a Mocker; I'll pass.
>>
Do me a whiskey please.

Life has been breddy comfy.
Had a talk to my adhd coach and got ritalin. Dont feel much change but I have hopes for the future to be more at ease and have a higher concentration.

Thanks for these treads,they always make me feel comfy.
>>
Seeing pretty girls that attract me makes me feel selfdestructive and want to drink until I puke.

It is a surprisingly uncommon feel apparently.
>>
We're open again.
>>
>>28044842
Sup barkeep. How goes it today?
>>
>>28044996
Just got here. Friday feels okay. I'm pretty tired though, stale sweat making my palms making me socks almost crispy. You?
>>
>>28040298
Hows it going barkeep? I'll take a patron straight. I'm very upset man. I usually tend too stay away from human contact or exchange pleasantries with fucking humans. However i decided today too be nice and say hello (too this fucking cock sucker) and was met with unusual hostility. How do I say something nice or start a conversation without being judged?? I hope you did well on your exams yo.
>>
>>28045041
I'm slavkeep who also makes these threads.
Grinding away at work right now, got shitton of papers to sift through.

Instead I am standing in front of the store, eyeing all the girls, feels galore. I'm sleepy as fuck too.
>>
>>28040719
Those feels dude...i want to right fucking now (kill someone).
>>
>>28045149
Exams are next week, luckily.. Sadly? I don't know. Thanks though, mate. I really can't help you with talking to some people, but I guess if you act robotic and all, the other person might be bitter with you, and you won't notice untill you actually talk to him.

>>28045170
Yeah, I know that feel, for some reason I've recently started checking girls out in public, almost staring.
>>
a shot of whiskey and a beer

Not being able to eat must be rough, I might experience it for myself soon. I'm kidding myself if I think my depression is causing my laziness and not the other way around.
>>
>>28040298
Hello, man. This is the kind of stuff I needed.

I'm being forced to watch as two people who are in love with each other cannot enjoy their love, because they're moving apart to their respective countries by the end of the month. I sometimes don't get why our ability to see into the future brings us so much anguish, instead of being able to enjoy the present as it were.

It also brings me to realization that someday, all my friendships will end. I will have to part ways with all my loved ones, wether because we change... or because we die. And it's a scary thought.
>>
tfw when friends cant keep up with me drinking wise
>>
>>28045404
Coming right up. That said, you never know, depression does induce lazyness.

>>28045409
As the normies say, it's better to have loved and lost and all that shit.

>>28045500
I can hold my liquor respectably enough, I don't ktf
>>
I got fired twice in a month. Using wifi in the library. I hate my life. I live in a homeless shelter.
Give me coffee black.
I got three places to apply to but, I doubt its even worth it at this point.
>>
>>28045548
dude, don't give up. It's still worth it, give it a shot for your own sake. Let's not lie to ourselves, the world is a very fucked up place, and it's going to fuck us all up the ass if we let it. Which is why I don't think we should give up. Let's give 'em hell together, anons.
>>
Piano guy here, here's some improvised "live" music if you'd like
https://clyp.it/xft0lrey
>>
one corona extra

>painful nostalgia

simultaneously the best and worst feel right there.

I have to cook dinner tonight for a bunch of people so that's probably the most interesting part of my week.

I really wish I could find a faithful pure qt gf but idk if those even exist anymore. I just want someone to cuddle and play vidya with
>>
>>28045755
>I just want someone to cuddle and play vidya with

This tbqh. She doesn't even have to like vidya that much or anything. I just miss having that in my life. Spending the night in with a gf and just being content and happy, not looking at the clock, not feeling like I am missing out on all the life's opportunities if I don't go out, just... feeling like I am right where I am supposed to be at that given moment.

Which is why I am going out tonight, to drink and hit on women with friends who couldn't care less about women.
>>
>>28045592
I guess you're right.
I really don't know how things are going to turn around. I guess I'll try again.
Where's my black coffee.
>>
>>28045924
Sorry, the brewer decided to get uppity.
>>28045755
Right, and agreed.
>>
Video interviews are fucking hard. I hate them and I don't think I did that well. Ah fuck it. Scotch on the rocks?
>>
>>28045806
>Bulleit Rye Whiskey, thanks.

It's been an average day, I suppose. A somber return to form after a period of genuine relaxation. From now on, I will be working hard - perhaps the hardest I've worked, or ever will work, in my entire life. My future depends on this small period of time, and I feel as though my whole life has been in anticipation of it. I'm not sure what life will be like afterwards. I assume it will get better, as I'll no longer suffer the anxiety caused by it.
>>
>>28046016
Coming up mate.
>>
I'll have a Jack Daniels on the rocks please. Seriously though I wanna get drunk.
>>
hey barkeeper you fucking asshole lets fight
>>
>>28046084
*stands between you and barkeeper*

YOU WANNA THROW DOWN YOU PUNK ASS BITCH?
>>
>>28040298
I had an accounting exam yesterday and because Im a lazy shit I only studied the night before so I am sure I bombed it. Although pretty much the same hing happened on the previous two exams and I made 93s on both of them. Professor is supposed to post grades today so Im hoping for a C. Good luck on your exam btw.
>>
>>28040298
I've cut down on the drinking, was drinking destructively too often since I'm drinking, I'm off the soft drinks as well, cut down to less then one a week, I'll just be playing pool, you should get some new cues barkeep
>>
File: 1433065350506.png (239 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1433065350506.png
239 KB, 666x666
>>28046084
>>28046102
This is a respectable establishment
>>28046033
I said that. I've said that many times. But it hasn't worked out yet. One bullet rye whiskey.
>>28046062
You'd do better off buying vodka at the grocery store. Trust me. Coming up though.
>>28046111
Don't worry, we're all gonna make it breh.
>>28046114
A glas of water it is.
>>
File: 1444505789193.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1444505789193.png
293 KB, 633x758
>>28040298
>friend of mine asks me to get a job the same place he works
>seems pretty cool and fun
>he describes the job further some days later after I've already applied
>it's shit
>pays shit
>decide to skip interview
>lie and tell him I forgot it was the interview day
>he talks to his manager who decides to reschedule my interview despite there being many other applicants
>now I have to actually study the material and get the job otherwise I'll embarrass him

hahahahahahahahaha fuck my life

>anon why do you want this job?
I don't mr. hiring person, I really don't, but I would be the best at it anyway

anyway, bartender, give me a vodka senpai, this is what I fucking get for lying
>>
>>28046145
Vodka, sure. My dad always told me not to lie, at some point people will find out the truth and you'll be in deep shit. Suppose that's true right now.
Say you're sick that day.
>>
>>28046183
Nah, his reputation is on the line and he's a good friend of mine, I just didn't have the heart to tell him I didn't want to work at that job considering he was so excited to be working together

Thanks barkeep, this place has helped me more times than one
>>
File: p.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
p.png
108 KB, 400x381
>week goes by
>I miss you anon
>come over right now
>haha just kidding don't come over
stop.
>>
>>28046254
Pretty rough, anon.
>>28046206
You're welcome I guess. I'm happy just to get conversation.
>>
File: image.png (23 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
23 KB, 500x480
>>28040298
Tonic and gin please

I've been having some health problems that make me feel like shit. I had to schedule a last minute doctors appointment (1 week in advance)

>told my boss I'll have to leave two hours early later in the week for a doctor's appointment
>gives me shit
>ask him the day of who's/is anyone going to cover me until the next person has their shift
>scolds me over the walkie talkie so everyone can hear him yelling at me and arguing back and forth
>"you didn't tell me about this" "how irresponsible for you to not give two weeks notice and schedule it a day you have work" blah blah blah
>"I told you about this already"
>the time I have to leave comes and he still didn't find someone to cover me
>arguing over the walkie continues
>says I can't leave until someone can
>tell him "I don't have time to wait, so I'm leaving anyway bye"

I had off today and I'm expecting to get fired tomorrow. I made it just in time for my appointment due to traffic and it's an important Doctor. She gave me my test results back and diagnosed me with a rare type of seizures. There's no cure but to stay on meds the rest of my life which might not make it completely go away even with medicine.
FUCK MY LIFE EVEN MORE.
>>
>>28046314
>I'm happy just to get conversation.
this is where I get the majority of my conversation, hell I've got time to kill, want to talk about anything man? just anything you want to get off your chest or idk vidya, whatever
>>
>>28046325
managers can be cunts, you don't need to give a 2 weeks notice to take ONE day off especially when it's a doctors visit, you could have brought them a docs note I suppose
>>
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 500x705) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 500x705
>>28046369
Yeah I am when I get back to work tomorrow.

>medicine causes my nausea to get worse
>Doctor warns me it causes depression
>>
>>28046325
Gin and tonic it is.

>>28046338
I'm afraid not. I got a bar to run n shit. Lazily watching Ben Brode.
>>
File: gondola.png (251 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gondola.png
251 KB, 1920x1080
>>28046398
>gondola
my african american femlet security guard

I love gondolas

and seizures aren't life threatening as far as I remember so that's good at least

I know nausea and depression suck ass

maybe get some meds for the nausea? or ask your doctor how to manage it, as for the depression, anti-depression meds are garbage from what I've seen

>>28046427
no worries bud
>>
*burps* hey bartender bring me another beer
>>
>>28046573
Another beer, coming right up.
>>
>>28046584
put it on my tab
>>
>>28046619
'Kay. Soon you're gonna have to pay it off.
>>
Should I go for a master's degree? I'm in a decent job right now but I know that it's a dead end one. Plus, I'm really bored here and I don't want to feel guilty about not doing more later on in my life. I'm not looking to be some try-hard wagecuck, but I still want to do something a little more fulfilling. A master's would definitely help out in this regard, but is it worth the time and money or should I just try looking for a different job that may have a higher ceiling?

BTW I'll have a Jack and Coke please.
>>
>>28046687
as long as it doesn't put you into debt, go for it
>>
>>28046687
You've been in education for last 15 years. Whats one year more.
>>
>>28046687
I think you should. Always strive for perfection.
t. Barkeep.
ere's your jack and coke.
>>
Wine, whatever's open is fine.

I think I met her, Bartender. She's beautiful, smart, and thoughtful. But what am I to her? Life is a cruel mistress.
>>
>>28046721
If she doesn't like you, chances are she's not the one.

White, red, pink? Not many people drink wine here.
>>
>>28046714
>>28046717
>>28046718

Thanks gents, I'll start looking into which degree I want. I have a bachelor's in Management (business), but I think I want to do something more specific this time. Probably finance, seems more interesting than accounting.
>>
>>28046804
Red is supposedly good for he heart right? Sounds like I might need that.

I feel like too much of a robot to even ask her.
>>
>>28046842
Red it is, then. Well, do you usually talk to her? Like, are you acquiantances whatever it's called?
>>
i'm drunk again here drawing random people poorly on the r9k omegle tag. come on if u want a bad drunk doodle.
>>
>>28046854
Friend of a friend. And we've been hanging out a little bit lately. I'd hate to make it awkward though, I have no idea how she feels about me.
>>
>>28046917
I'd love to, but I don't have a cam.
>>
>>28046922
ask your friend
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.