[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>found a phone on the bus a few days ago >didn't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 640x804) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 640x804
>found a phone on the bus a few days ago
>didn't have a lock screen
>found some photos of an older mom that hadass pics and her dressed up in a slutty outfit
>texted the mom and I've been chatting with her
>found out she's a stripper
What do? Should I try to get her to send more?
>pic related
>>
>>28040138
How did you text her if you had her phone?
>>
>>28040138

rape her and then kill her
>>
>>28040164
It wasn't her phone, I found the pics through some messages and I texted that number.
>>
>>28040138
Hell yeah man, nab yourself a cougar. 100% worth aside from the wrinkles and old person smell.
>>
life's too short to hesitate
>>
How about you not be a dick and return the phone?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.