[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I spilt the fucking spaghetti hard you guys. My graduation hinges
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1454749498837.jpg (21 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
1454749498837.jpg
21 KB, 500x390
I spilt the fucking spaghetti hard you guys. My graduation hinges on this big ass presentation I have to do today. Its 3 AM where I am and the presentation is at 1 PM. I've just now started working on my presentation slides. Am I gonna make it boys?

Give me encouragement by talking about times you've bullshitted and gotten away with it.
>>
File: 1460589670804.jpg (46 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
1460589670804.jpg
46 KB, 450x300
Last day of slavery tomorrow wagecucks

Till next week
>>
>>28040088
Wouldn't just working on the presentation help?

Imagine the feels of doing the decent enough presentation and the relaxation after
>>
>>28040088
Whats your presentation on?
>>
You're going to make it anon. I think most robots would be surprised how much they can achieve if they actually tried, half the things posted on here show more self-awareness than most normies would ever hope to have in their lives. That's not to say you'll ever amount to anything though, we robots are our own worst enemies when it comes to laziness.

>30% essay assessment
>pajeet and ahmed in my group have done fuck all
>procrastinate to the night before
>10 hr coffee binge
>hands literally shaking as 30 mins left before submission is locked out and still have 3 pages to go
>bullshit it
>75%

feels good senpai
>>
>>28040122
Expanding CTE/Vocational courses in the american public education system
>>
File: jackiechan14.jpg (9 KB, 300x268) Image search: [Google]
jackiechan14.jpg
9 KB, 300x268
>>28040227
damn that sounds boring. well good luck. I've written many essays the day before they're due, I believe in you.
>>
File: 1454634727188.jpg (44 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1454634727188.jpg
44 KB, 250x250
>>28040105
If i had that kind of will power i wouldn't be on here making a post about my ineptitude.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.