[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which cartoon had most inspirational influence on you to become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: unnamed.png (149 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
149 KB, 300x300
Which cartoon had most inspirational influence on you to become ripped and become powerfull?
>>
>>28039871
angry birds
>>
>>28039871
sakura cardcaptors was my favourite anime growing up. I never crossdressed but i did try analplay a couple of times.
I wonder how my life would have turned out if i watched dragon ball or even pokemon like the normal kids
>>
>>28039871
Same as you for when I was a kid, but id say the JoJo and Fotns manga in my later years.
>>
>watching dragon ball z as a kid
>early tournament
>goku fighting a guy that ignores pain
>i think that is awesome
>ask my mom if its real
>shes says yea navy seals do that all the time
>begin training to endure pain
>burning myself in the tub with hot water
>burning myself with candle flames
>cutting myself with machetes
>putting cigars out on my arms
>getting stun by wasps
>list of retarded shit goes on

Yea it is a pretty embarrassing secret. Another? Goku is legit my father figure, even if he's actually a pretty shitty dad too.
>>
>>28039871
South Park, because people like it and you'd want to protect yourself from such idiots.
>>
When I was an itty bitty baby my family would take me to blockbuster and let me get a video. I always got a sailor moon tape. I fucking loved that show even if I had no idea what was going on. Sometimes I blame that for turning me into a tranny.
>>
File: 1411276628065.jpg (50 KB, 503x700) Image search: [Google]
1411276628065.jpg
50 KB, 503x700
Getting ripped is a waste of fucking time. Your body will just turn to mushy shit once you're like 40 something anyway.
>>
>>28040235

lol so you were such a fag you just decided to go ahead and become a girl?
>>
other than dbz....

probably dexters lab. Specifically the episodes where he hung out with the A team or whatever the fuck they were called in that universe, and when he met his future self who was the huge badass dude.
>>
>>28040267
I'm not a fag I have a mental disability. I would rather die than have to live my life as a man and I have no logical explination for that. I can be happy if I feel like I look like a girl and enjoy life so I do, but I know that there's just somthing wrong with my brain.
>>
>>28040229
well... did it work anon? did you grow your pain tolerance?
>>
File: OP.png (273 KB, 896x672) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
273 KB, 896x672
>>28039871
Zoro leads me to
>>
>>28040229
if you think thats reatrded i once was watching old cartoons and the characters used pepper to make each other sneese
well i didnt have any pepper but i did have salt. I instantly splattered blood all over the kitchen floor and a stream of blood kept coming out of my nose. My dad laughed his ass off all the way to the doctor. That wasnt even the worst i did either
>>
>>28040364
Most certainly did. Helped me separate who I am from my body as well, which helped me get through some shit as a kid when my body started working against me.
>>
File: 1411722072470.png (92 KB, 209x340) Image search: [Google]
1411722072470.png
92 KB, 209x340
>>28040356

Being a fag is a mental disability, anon.

It's awfully suspicious how suddenly every other male on the internet is a transfaggot nowadays.
>>
File: rocknrollricky.jpg (162 KB, 1200x517) Image search: [Google]
rocknrollricky.jpg
162 KB, 1200x517
boxing ones
>>
>>28040473
I'm trans but I am objectivley not a faggot. I've never had sex with a man and don't plan to, so I cannot be a faggot.
And the reason a lot of trans people are on the internet is because a lot of trans people before they transition use it for escapism where they don't have to live as men.
>>
>>28040610
Kys you literal faggot

Original comment
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.