[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I'm fucked, robots. >Be me >NEET, living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1441002583697.jpg (10 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1441002583697.jpg
10 KB, 249x249
I think I'm fucked, robots.

>Be me
>NEET, living off autismbux
>stay in apartment all day, only go outside for food and other necessities
>Pissbottles litter the room
>Look around, realize it's time to dump them out
>First mistake, walk through front doors
>Second mistake, put them in a clear bag
>Third mistake, miss text about mom and dad coming over
>Walk outside, dumpster is close
>About to empty when suddenly
>vrrrrr
>no fucking way
>it's mom and dad's car
>they open the door
>i'm out in the open, pouring out pissbottles
>they see me pour open another
>get back in car, drive away at the speed of sound
>havent talked to me in three weeks
What do I do?
>>
Tell them your toilet broke
>>
>>28039589
>What do I do?
Try harder fag
>>
>>28039620
This desu
>bodies of water
>>
File: 1460125973876.jpg (5 KB, 251x233) Image search: [Google]
1460125973876.jpg
5 KB, 251x233
>>28039589

For fucks sake what is it with you retards and pissing in bottles?

The toilet in your beta lair is probably a few meters away from the computer, why the fuck is it so hard to get up and walk over to it.

I'm a fucking aspie, I keep getting fired from my jobs and have no friends, but I still can use the fucking toilet, I cannot bring myself to understand why freaks like you can't
>>
>>28039589
They probably thought you were disposing of waste chemicals from making meth or something
>>
File: 1460119461000.gif (998 KB, 360x225) Image search: [Google]
1460119461000.gif
998 KB, 360x225
>>28039726
I'm an aspie myself, I'm just really lazy and don't feel like walking down the hall to the toilets.
>>
>>28039739
no, he has their pissbottle genes. they know what is
>>
>>28039589
Protip: Empty your pissbottles in the toliet, not the fucking dumpster. You could have avoided all of this OP. Try a bit more.
>>
File: 1447648621105.jpg (183 KB, 919x960) Image search: [Google]
1447648621105.jpg
183 KB, 919x960
>>28039774

>not throwing them at your neighbouring houses, splashing their walls and windows with rancid piss

Found the normie.
>>
CAT CAN POO IN LOO; CAN YOU; CAN YOU?
>>
DOG CAN POO IN LOO; CAN YOU? CAN YOU?

MONKEY; TOO; CAN POO IN LOO; I SAY TO YOU; WHAT WILL YOU DO?

SLOTH IS SLOW; SLOW AS GLUE; BUT EVEN HE CAN POO IN LOO

ELEPHANT IS MIGHTY LARGE; NEED A TOILET SIZE OF BARGE; BUT SMARTER HE IS; COMPARED TO YOU; FOR EVEN HE CAN POO IN LOO

EVEN SLAW; WHO DUMB AS BRICKS; BARELY RUBS TOGETHER STICKS; WHEN NEEDS TO GO; WHAT DOES HE DO? OF COURSE HE GOES TO POO IN LOO

RAT IS SMALL AND LIVES IN STREET; FEASTING ON DISCARDED TREATS; BUT WHEN IT*S TIME FOR NUMBER TWO; HE ALWAYS GOES TO POO IN LOO

SOMETIMES IT*S HARD TO FIT IN LOO; AND SNEK IS ALWAYS SLIPPING THROUGH; BUT HE KNOWS WHAT TO DO; ITS TRUE; HE KNOWS TO PUT THE POO IN LOO

THE TIME HAS COME FOR THIS TALE TO END; AND TO REMIND OUR ROBOT FRIEND; UNLESS YOU*RE RETARDED; YOU ALLREADY KNEW. THE LOO IS MADE FOR YOU TO POO:
>>
>>28039589
>>28039747
>using pissbottles
>not using diapers
>>28039726
I'm an aspie too, I don't use pissbottles, but I do use diapers frequently for various reasons some of witch are the same as the reasons people use pissbottles
>>
>>28039817
>>28039893
I poo in the tub during my daily enema sessions desu. Not op.
>>
>>28041737
Bottle up what comes out and put it on your shelves to keep track of your health.
>>
your feel when some le pepe guy from reddit tries to write yet another shitty horribly fake story so he can get on r/4chan

your feels when theres like 100s of people doing this every day
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.