[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beta Male Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I just watched this chick trick a beta stalker into sticking his dick in peanut butter.

How do people get this desperate, I got more pictures and stories for anyone interested

Pic related, its the desperate fuckface who cant take a hint.
>>
I remember there was one bitch who convinced some guy to get ass fucked by her bi friend/bf to get a chance with her, only to throw him under the bus when the bf and her broke up and tols people that the 2 guys fucked.
>>
>>28039678
I remember too. That was a nice cap
>>
Why were our fathers so clueless about this kind of shit? Why are we all so clueless about how to socially, sexually, and financially succeed in society? Why are so many of us hitting our early to mid 20's and going "Holy shit. I had it completely wrong. Life is actually alot shittier than that."
>>
>>28039716
I haven't seen my father since I was 6 years old. Now I don't know anything about approaching and talking to woman.
>>
>>28039716
Mang, you'd have got it from the start if you hadn't have rationalized every dose of eality that ever smacked you in the face with your Redditor pals.

>"nah man, it'll get better."
>"jus' bee urself"
>*uboat* "this OP, jus' study hard."
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.