[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oversee a stacy checking her marks in class >she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1373463128936.jpg (63 KB, 656x591) Image search: [Google]
1373463128936.jpg
63 KB, 656x591
>oversee a stacy checking her marks in class
>she's either failing or barely passing every course
>>
C's get degrees, and she'll almost certainly get the job over you because she has far greater social skills and an out-going personality. You'll graduate with high distinction, but end up NEET in your parents basement watching the years go by.
>>
>>28039432
>getting upset this fast
Looks like the roastie is getting toasty
>>
Don't worry anon she'll marry a hardworking nerd with a great job then divorce him and get half his future earnings.

She'll be fine
>>
>>28039464
No. I am just much older version of yourself actually.
>>
>>28039556
Whatever you say, Mr. White Knight
>>
>>28039464
Networking > A's. If you can do both more power to you.
>>
>>28039432
This doesn't work for engineering, anything STEM related, really. Internships, ECs, and GPA always trump roasties. There's a reason why there's only one girl working where I am, and she isn't a software engie. She's a fucking office assistant.
>>
>>28040184

Nah with STEM degrees its far more about soft skills
>>
>>28039891
im not even the guy youre replying to but youre fucking stupid kill yourself
>>
>>28040199
Any toastier and your mudflaps might catch fire!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.