[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you even talk to girls? Do you lie about who you are?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1430922332866.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1430922332866.png
21 KB, 900x900
How do you even talk to girls?
Do you lie about who you are? I don't think any girl would be interested in me if she got to know me.
>>
just be yourself. if they cant handle you then they dont deserve you.
>>
You can't lie about past events unless you're literally alone in the world. No family, nothing. If you have family she might end up seeing one day the lies are all going to come out.
>>
>>28039309
>>28039322
So just be alone forever. That's depressing.
>>
>>28039279
>in high school I did nothing but sit alone in breaks
>that's where 90% of the conversations I've had with women come from
>I never initiatd conversation

I dont know if they approached me out of pity or because they found me attractive (if you dont talk to anyone nobody knows youre a loser)

in any case many, many women talked to me back then

when they approached me, this is how it went

>they ask many questions that I respond only with "yes" "no" or straight answers
>usually "why are you always alone?"
>after a while they get uncomfortable and ask if they should leave
>I say no because polite
>they start to notice things and may or may not ask questions like "why dont you make eye contact?" "why dont you smile?" etc
>at this point they may or may not persist
>if they are particularly charismatic/beautiful/both I'll begin to soften up and make conversation
>when time is up they'll say something like "we should hang out just go to this place"
>I never do
>>
Just don't act like you want to fuck them. I've been able to talk to some pretty attractive women without sperging out because I act like they're normal people. Girls hate the smell of sexual frustration.
>>
>>28040036
>le girls can smell desperation meme xDDD
get out of my board
>>
File: 1461259781014.jpg (18 KB, 249x348) Image search: [Google]
1461259781014.jpg
18 KB, 249x348
>>28039279
I lie to every woman I meet when I'm nice to them.
>>
File: hostclub.jpg (76 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
hostclub.jpg
76 KB, 640x480
>>28039279
lie to them about everything. chances are the relationship won't progress to the point where lies crumble in on themselves, so treat a woman as a blank sheet of paper for you to write a new life story upon. that's what i'd do. if you end up following up with this woman, either keep it going, or begin developing the substance beneath the lies until they become reality...women can often act as motivation for you to become who you want to be: if you're not interesting to yourself, perhaps a woman who you want to convince to that you're interesting will catalyze that motion you need to get off of your ass and become a functional, and semi-respectable being.
>>
It just happens naturally
>>
Girls are people too anon!
>>
>>28039279
Do you really want to be with someone who doesn't like you for who you are? There are so many fucking fish in the sea anon. I know it sounds cliche but one day you'll find someone who's just as much of a faggot as you and you'll make little faggot babies.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.