[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I'm being stalked. A white charger followed me home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: fear.jpg (27 KB, 1012x763) Image search: [Google]
fear.jpg
27 KB, 1012x763
I think I'm being stalked. A white charger followed me home earlier, it stayed a safe distance behind me and made all the turns I did, once inside the neighborhood I made the right to get into my cul de sac and it continued straight but looking back a few seconds later it came back and slowly drove past the turn. After I got inside I heard tapping on my window and my power just went out for a minute. I've also been seeing shadow people for the past 3 weeks and I'm wondering if they might be connected. I'm scared.

Have any of you had similar experiences of gang stalking or being harassed by a paranormal entity ?
>>
>>28039269
Sounds like acute paranoia friendo. Reinforce your doors and windows (or at least the room you sleep), then seek mental help.
I feel for you man, but I think you're gonna be fine.
>>
>>28039365
I don't feel like I have paranoia though, I don't feel this scared all the time. My door and windows are locked, blinds are down, computer is dimmed. Just sitting here, knife in hand, hanging out on r9k. Thanks for the reply though, makes me feel like I have numbers on my side.
>>
>>28039269

It's 2016. Anyone not using libidinous energy and release to draw protective runes in their home deserves it when their spiritual weakness is detected and hunted.
>>
>>28039269
the gangstalking really isn't a big deal OP, I can tell you this as a veteran "victim" of it. They generally leave you alone, and are just there to stop you if you ever do anything drastic like shoot up a school. You've just been identified as a high danger member of society, so you actually need someone to police you.

The shadow people are something else entirely. If you keep seeing shadow people walk by your windows every time you look at them, or go around corners of doors from the corner of your eye, visit an exorcist. That one is actually serious, and the people gangstalking you probably wont believe it.
If you're REALLY worried, you could always talk to your gangstalker and tell them about it. I've not done this, since I'm worried they'll replace my favorite people with new people that wont know me as intimately.
>>
>>28039269
Think rationally anon - who would want to stalk you?
>>
>>28039434
Are you fucking with me ? I have no idea what dangerous behavior I've even exhibited, and even then how would I talk to the stalker, why would they let their monitoring of me be known ?

>>28039458
I have no idea, which makes me all the more scared.
>>
>>28039511

>why would they let their monitoring of me be known?
, he said, in the thread about how he knew he was being monitored.
>>
just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't following you
>>
>>28039269
Did you take 3 turns in a row anywhere on your route? On foot it's really difficult for a car to keep up there's a lot of short cuts and other drivers going apeshit over someone driving slow enough to keep up with someone on foot.
This just sounds like some bullshit.
>>
>>28039686
Where does OP say he was travelling on foot?
>>
>>28039269
well assuming this isnt bait...
dont listen to troll advice
you probably have schizophrenia and should seek psychiatric help as soon as possible

paranormal entites arent real
>>
>>28039805
They're real alright. I saw them, completely sober, at work, at home, there's no way I'm just imagining this. I just need a way to defend myself before its too late, or some way to make the stalkers and figures go away
>>
>>28039269
>I think I'm being stalked.
>I'm wondering if they might be connected
>>28039417
>I don't feel like I have paranoia though
>>28039511
>why would they let their monitoring of me be known ?
>I have no idea, which makes me all the more scared.
>>28040171
>I saw them, completely sober, at work, at home
>I just need a way to defend myself before its too late, or some way to make the stalkers and figures go away

Dude you do realize that's the whole point of schizophreniac paranoia, that you are convinced you're the only one being right about being stalked?
Do whatever you need to feel safe for the time being (as long as those measures don't endanger you or anyone else) and SEEK HELP.
>>
Damn so you know about us OP? Looks like we better be more careful.
>>
>>28039269
I have felt this paranoia you do, only it wasn't paranormal. My brother is wannabe gangster and got a guy after him who wanted to kill/attack my family
>>
>>28039631
That was almost nirvana lyrics there, anon. Faggot.
>>
Shadow people don't have drivers licenses.
>>
File: 1444266885540.gif (2 MB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
1444266885540.gif
2 MB, 250x245
>>28041019
Kek. Nice one anon. Oreganal post
>>
fuck he's onto us.......... gotta be more careful anons or he might see the connection to r9k too
>>
>>28039269
Oh boy schizophrenia thread
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.