[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yesterday I decided to take a chance and snap a picture of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>yesterday I decided to take a chance and snap a picture of my teache's fine ass
>Feminazi bitch that sits behind me realized what I was doing
>stands up and begins to lecture me on how women are being objectified and other feminist bullshit
>the whole class eagerly awaits my response because I haven't spoken at all that whole semester
>I proceed to stand up and walk out of class without saying a single thing
>later that day that bitch from earlier walks up to me as I was studying in a Caffe right in front of my college
>sits across from me at my table with an apologetic face and began apologizing about earlier
>she confessed that she in fact has a crush on me and got jealous
>this really threw me off since no girl has ever found me attractive, so just like before, I stood up and walked away

What do I do /r9k/? I have not yet spoken to my teacher. And this Feminazi bitch is apparently a good fuck, but is what she did forgivable?
>>
>>28038988

you know what to do robot, try to hide from her and cut all contact.
>>
>>28039070
And fail my class as well? This is my psych teacher.
>>
>>28038988
good story but ask /soc/ because graveyard shift /r9k/ is too roboty for normshits like you
also how did you have the nerve to go back to school after this
>>
>>28039115
I didn't, this was all yesterday. I didn't got to my afternoon class because that Feminazi bitch is in that class.
>>
>>28038988
pretend it didn't happen and keep taking pictures.
If that girl keeps bothering you, tell her she's gross for liking a creep that takes creepshots of strangers and should be ashamed of herself.

Other than that, just pretend nothing ever happened, continue life as normal. Everyone else will be too embarrassed to call you out. Trust me, I used to be the guy that jacked off in class.
>>
>>28038988
Marry her ORIGINAL
>>
>>28039157
>the guy who jacked off in class
That's one mighty fine title to have.

That advice isn't half bad, if nothing better comes up I guess I'll be forced to do that.
>>
>>28038988
hey guise do you want to hear about my retarded boring love fantasys?
>>
>>28039375
Sure why not? I'm not playing on sleeping.
>>
>>28038988
Try to spin it into a threesome with the bitch and your teacher
>>
>>28038988
>I stood up and walked away
kek
you're a retard who avoids his problems. I bet you'll never go back to that class
>>
>>28038988
I can't even deal with this situation hypothetically.

If this happened IRL I would drop the class, drop out of school, move to a new state and probably change my name.
>>
>>28038988
>implaying this happened
>good creativity though
>>
File: 1459841415067.jpg (45 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1459841415067.jpg
45 KB, 900x900
>>28039157
>the guy that jacked off in class
Never change /r9k/
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.