[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 1460465345925.png (222 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460465345925.png
222 KB, 500x500
>going to high school normally (I am 18, not underageb&)
>some Chad in my grade boasts a new qt3.14 gf
>they date for some while, learn about it during lunch break (everything that Chads do is apparently hot news in our grade at least)
>one day, in lunch break, sitting with the other outcasts, comparing our battlestation stats
>we get quiet as we hear sudden loud gasping noises in popular kids table
>I later learn that Chad basically got his gf infected with STD
>I don't give a fuck, going to school and doing normal shit like I do
>a week later, in the math class, teacher suddenly looks at Chad and starts speaking:
>"today the doctor wishes to examine all the boys in your grade. She will be here soon to start calling the first kids. This will take few days"
>doctor comes in, calls some guys who are alphabetically first on the list
>later, in the lunch break with fellow outcasts, we listen the popular kids table to learn what happened
>some Stacey bitches about a her boyfriend from our grade
>says they were examining his dick for signs of STD
>get panic attack
>hold onto my chest, hyperventilating, naming the pokemons as I tumble over and make a loud thump when I fall on the floor
>popular kids interrupt Stacey as they make fun of me

Help me /r9k/ they might call me in few days to examine my dick. I am so fucking pissed that just because some Chad got AIDS we all have to show our dicks to the doctor lady. What do if it gets hard? Help me /r9k/
>>
please help robots I don't want to fuck this up, they will make fun of me again
>>
????
your school doesn't normally have penis inspection day? Better get used to it OP they do it in uni too.
>>
>>28038939
But listen OP, try wanking it before she touches you and just try to not look at her when she is touching you. Just don't think about it and be calm. It won't last long don't worry.
>>
>>28038960

what the fuck, I thought penis inspection day was a retarded meme

help me robots this is not 3rd reich they cannot pull this on me just because some stupid CHAD caught AIDS while fucking hookers
>>
>>28039013
Wow, someone must be hung like the proverbial hamster.
>>
>>28039013
don't think about it
>>
>>28039013
Show us your dick & we'll tell you should even be worrying.
>>
File: photo_4.jpg (300 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
photo_4.jpg
300 KB, 900x1200
>>28039089

ok, here it is

I cannot fucking go to the doctor lady she will laugh and I might get another panic attack I can't fucking do this shit /r9k/

can I refuse? Do I have right to refuse the inspection?
>>
>>28038902
>18
> not underage b
ok
>>
>>28039203

I AM NOT FUCKING UNDERAGEB&!!

Answer my question in the original post you cuck
>>
>>28039173
While all of this is bait & I supremely doubt this is OP's dick.

If it was, I would just be a little trap for a Man with a big dick like me.

Just a suggestion.
>>
File: 1460961393507.jpg (234 KB, 569x571) Image search: [Google]
1460961393507.jpg
234 KB, 569x571
>>28039248

YOU FUCKING NORMIE KEK THIS IS NOT B8 DON'T RUIN MY THREAD!!!!
>>
>>28039299
I'm already bored with this bait thread, we need a fresh one.
>>
>>28039299
That's it, get louder while I hold you on your stomach & plunge my big dick straight into that little vanilla ass baby.

Have you strokin that clitty in seconds.
>>
>>28039351

FUCK YOU DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME YOU NORMIE YOU GET ME TRIGGERED YOU FUCKING NIGGER
>>
>>28039483
Show me a picture of your ass & I'll quit making fun of you.
>>
File: 66kVZYw.jpg (762 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
66kVZYw.jpg
762 KB, 1440x2560
>>28039528

will you stop getting me triggered now, senpai?
>>
>18 years old.

Stopped reading there. Fucking child. fuck off until you're 21.
>>
>>28039575
Lel, God the fake Bullshit is real here.

Timestamp or gtfo
>>
>>28038902
I liked your pepe. I saved It, i hope you don't mind.
>>
Didn't read your shit, but even if you're 18, if you're in high school, you still need to just fuck off and not come back until you're like 20 or so minimum.

So sick of you kids on this board with your gay school problems.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.