[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What keeps you from killing yourself? For me is the shame it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1452625106353.jpg (36 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1452625106353.jpg
36 KB, 600x600
What keeps you from killing yourself?

For me is the shame it would bring to my family and the pathetic belief that things will get better despite me saying this for close to 4 years.
>>
I'm scared of dying and my senpai would be devastated. Also I may as well just ride it out to the end if I'm going to die regardless.
>>
>>28038848
the idea of my mom finding my dead body.

I don't want to provide her with this satisfaction.

I'm still alive purely to spite her : )
>>
>>28038848
>obi Wan kanobi as Jesus
I don't kill myself because I think that somehow I can solve the problems in the world
>>
>>28038848
The only thing that has kept me from killing myself is the hope that my ex gf will text me and want to get back together.
>>
>>28038848

I have an 8yo brother who loves me a lot, if I killed myself it would tear he's world apart.
>>
>>28038848
Fear of ghe unknown after death. Finding my corpse would serve my so called loved ones right
>>
File: 1325904506129.jpg (15 KB, 577x359) Image search: [Google]
1325904506129.jpg
15 KB, 577x359
There's too much I haven't done in life, too much I know I can experience if I just put the effort in. I just can't give up at this point, even if it's a severely uphill battle, I'm too fucking restless to give in.
>>
>>28039706
pretty much this
2 years to the day since no txt
>>
I'm scared and there is so much I want to do. I am afraid of the future and feel immense shame though. If my family decides to disown me or something I will probably not have any reason not to.
>>
>>28038848

I enjoy living a whole lot I love vidya and watching shows/anime and films and eating food and shitposting, but I often think about ending it because I literally have no future or prospects or anything that will even guarantee a comfortable life in the long term

>think about my future
>literally just a black fucking void with nothing on the horizon
>immediately start thinking of suicide
>>
>>28038848
men, i already have the rope measured and everything, just finishing some things and paying debts, after that i'll go to some far location, my idea is to "disappear"
>>
Too lazy and cowardly to do it.
>>
I don't own a gun

My alcoholism means it would take one blackout for me to shoot myself in the face. I clearly need help but I don't really care.
>>
>>28038848
>What keeps you from killing yourself?
Fear of death or fucking it up and becoming a veggie
>>
>>28040197
>>28040272
this and this
17th floor is ewadily available but come on
who can do that?
>>
>>28038848
Since my brother passed away, by suicide, my mother has broken down in many ways, the family broke apart.

I can't hurt my family that way.
>>
the fear of no afterlife.
also i want to live on this earth as long as possible.
>>
>>28038848
Just waiting for my parents to die.

They'd be devastated, they're like parents from a Disney story who love their kids and think they're great no matter how worthless they are. I don't deserve them.
>>
>>28038979

Actually Ewan McGregor played Jesus in a film in 2015 or so.
>>
>>28038848
I'm going to kill myself https://discord.gg/0vYcIJNhxt4UCRre convince me otherwise, but this group is the perfect sample of why I'm ready to exit.
>>
>>28038848
I am genuinely afraid of what comes after or simply the absence of existing. If you have lived a well-lived life, you feel relatively at peace and fulfilled. If your prematurely end your own life, I doubt you would find that sense of serenity. That and most suicide methods are physically painful.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.