[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/, what is the root of your sadness?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: YbY9tnU.jpg (286 KB, 600x1064) Image search: [Google]
YbY9tnU.jpg
286 KB, 600x1064
/r9k/, what is the root of your sadness?
>>
>>28038744
Bumpbloxloxoxx
>>
>>28038744
About that pic: stop being a pushover pussyass bitch and you will experience none of that
>>
>>28038744
My own weakness.

Nice dubs.
>>
>>28038744
People really don't understand the simple definition or function of what a friend is these days do they.
>>
File: 1447485284223.jpg (77 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
1447485284223.jpg
77 KB, 1000x1144
Nobody ever really liked me except for one girl, and she died. I just want someone to love me.
>>
>>28038744
The root of my sadness is my inability, due in part to unattractiveness and in part to developmental disability, to navigate the social mazes required to procure and maintain platonic, physical and emotional intimacy.
>>
>>28038744
Being alone.
You see, unlike in your pic I dont have any friends, there is no one who I could trail behind.
>>
File: LOVE_ME.jpg (115 KB, 500x524) Image search: [Google]
LOVE_ME.jpg
115 KB, 500x524
>>28038744
Perpetual loneliness and the fact that I am apparently the only one responsible for it.

It just seems like no one really likes me and the only reason they keep me around is for their entertainment at my expense. I remember one time when one of my supposed "friends" told me the only reason I was kept around was for comedic relief because I was such a fuck up.

I haven't had nor attempted to make a friend since then and have just driven my self into an unending loneliness.
>>
The impermanence of everything.
My own powerlessness in the face of physical reality.
The constant looming anxiety of loss and death.
The fear of being a fragile organism with no clear directive alone on a hostile rock in space.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.