[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>29 years old , all girls my age are one of the following:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: simpsons.jpg (23 KB, 275x284) Image search: [Google]
simpsons.jpg
23 KB, 275x284
>29 years old , all girls my age are one of the following:
>single mothers (Chad's used goods)
>cluster B personality disorder trainwrecks
>painful quirky flawed have-a-thousand-and-one-hobbies-to-make-up-for-how-mediocre-I-am left overs
>all 25+ women have hit the wall or are in the process of
>tfw Chads just get the young qts while they're fresh
>tfw all single 25+ women are all the shitty leftovers
>tfw at 29 the youngest you can go without old used up harpies and betas who settled giving you shit is probably 21-22 and these girls are at the peak of their sexual/dating demand and so only go for the older Chads

who /FUCKTHESYSTEM/ here?
>>
I'm 23 and Iktf
>>
>>28038519
can confirm
am 29
married Chad
>feels good man
>>
>>28038519
and I'm sure you are a total stud aesthetic tall big dick rich chadbro who deserves a quality woman yourself
>>
>>28038519
I know people in their 40s who are still fucking 18-23 year olds. Your age is not why you aren't getting laid.
>>
>>28038519
I know that feel. 31 here. All the good girls (looks, personality) are married or on their way to marry.

I would look for 23-25 year olds, except they're all going for Chads. I think I have to become Chad.

It's quite awful seeing the throngs of women my own age scour the office hallways and the streets, dressed like they're looking for a ONS when in reality their ovaries remind them they need babies. The desperation and frustration is palpable.
>>
>>28038519
Where the fuck do you live? There are plenty of great single girls 25-35 everywhere.
>>
Have you thought about perhaps going after a young widow?

Like hear me out here. Chads are known for stupid dangerous things, like motorcycles, or base jumping, parkour, getting shot by other chads or nogs, or smoking till they get the cancer.

So my point is that Chads die, and thus they leave behind some widows. Sure, some have kids and some are utterly used up, but there are a few, that aren't too ruined, without kids, maybe some mental damage from losing chad, but hey! You can use that to your advantage! Yes, because their Chad was lost in a horrifical train explosion while on a motorcycle, his widow now hates that crazy fast life. This is where you step in, you take the chads place, you show her that you aren't going to kill yourself doing dangerous things! Show her that your slow boring life is not filled with life and death danger, and because she's so mentally done with that danger shit she'll go for you.

My second idea is just become a professional side-nigga, and like cuck chads for days. Fresh new side-pussy all yours. Just don't let Chad find out where you live senpai!
>>
You actually keep tabs on people you knew?
I can't do nothing but tell you that's every bit as creepy as it sounds.
I see people I met once in a while. Sometimes just as an observer. The game really didn't treat them well.
>>
The 'average' age of consent across most countries would be about 16, so you could easily get a 16 or 17 year old girlfriend.

Yes, most harpies will be against you - but if you're actually serious about getting into a loving relationship with a girl of that age, why would you allow harpies any room in your life whatsoever?
>>
>>28038664
Good. I don't need a fucktoy. I need a loyal, submissive wife who will give me boys.
>>
>>28038900
Why would anyone want to be your loyal submissive wife?
>>
File: kisses.jpg (71 KB, 730x600) Image search: [Google]
kisses.jpg
71 KB, 730x600
>>28038519
30 here, women at our age aren't girls anymore.
Most cunts are indeed used goods or le independent wymen who need no men, very focused on their shitty careers. Women older than 25 don't want a boyfriend anymore, they want a provider.
>>
>>28038970
>its always le marketing/human resources or admin meme career
>>
File: 1459904144723.png (591 KB, 750x650) Image search: [Google]
1459904144723.png
591 KB, 750x650
Who gives a fuck about what some harpy or beta has gotta say. You aren't gonna go around fucking betamen and possibly enter a relationship and no one wants a harpy ass bitch so their opinion is automatically invalid.

Plow what ever legal pussy you can get your hands on.
>>
>>28038970
30 here as well. Are you a bitter wizard or something? Because I have no problem getting girls in the 25-35 age range. Of course, only a delusional faggot would expect them to be virgins.
>>
why aren't you just fucking any of these women that have money and let them pay you and on the side you go out and increase your social life and fuck whoever you want
keep this going as long as possible
from time to time you should let the ugly bitch that's paying your way know that you're fucking other girls so that she's convinced you're important
she'll give you even more money to stay with her
and then you'll be out making more connections and grabbing even more dumb bitches and just keep on moving up
this is basic shit, faggot
why are you on here complaining to a bunch of pre teens instead of making that cash and slaying that pussy until you become number 1?
oh so you're lying
this whole thing is a lie
women aren't the problem
you're just boring
and awful
cool
great post
10/10
>>
30 y/o male here.
Finishing a second degree in engineering.
Never been married, no kids.
I'm bailing out on relationships at this point.

I think my parents are starting to accept that they won't be getting grand kids.
I can tell they're hurt and frustrated by it too, they just don't understand why women aren't interested in their son, while they watch all my cousins raising family and hear stories from their coworkers about how wonderful grandchildren are.

I'm smsically talented, athletic, intellectual, a scientist, a craftsman, a mentor of young students, but women are never really interested in me. I'm not ugly, to the contrary I've had many people call me handsome. I've had a couple relationships before but...they were not very conventional. First was with a girl from the internet living on the other end of the US. Second I dated was the stoner-hippie-artist type, together for nearly 2 years, but introduced her to my parents maybe once.

Something is just weird about the whole courtship game.
I feel like either they are trying to control me, or I am trying to control (alter their emotional state to like me) them. The whole thing just makes me feel uncomfortable.
It's even more difficult now with this whole atmosphere of where, just having natural male emotions makes you a creep.

You know what's a good alternative to this?
Robotics.

I recommend the rest of you do it too.
First of all, there's the novelty of being a robot that builds robots.
Secondly, it has so many skills that are applicable to other fields. Mechanics, fabrication, electronics, embedded hardware, controls, programming, sensors, image processing and vision algorithms, prosthetics, biomimetics, teleoperation, autonomous vehicles.
Robotics can have applications in nearly every field of science and engineering, there's a lot of emerging career prospects out there for anybody with the intellect to chase it.

I am ditching women for robots.
Unless I can find myself a Susan Calvin.
>>
>>28039265

Because chasing money and pussy and manipulating people to get it makes you a Chad.

Dumbass.
>>
>>28039265
That's so fucking dumb.
I won't even lie, money would keep me around. You're just talking a lot of shit tho
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.