[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First time greentexting, be gentle. I need to tell someone about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: PDVD_000.jpg (355 KB, 1028x546) Image search: [Google]
PDVD_000.jpg
355 KB, 1028x546
First time greentexting, be gentle. I need to tell someone about this before I blurt it out to people who care.

>Be me, 27yo bi non-virgin
>Severe depression since 18yo
>Still recovering from messy breakup 2 years ago
>Ex was my best m8, fell for eachother while roomies
>Develop opiate and meth addictions
>Lose job
>Move back home, become NEET
>Quit dope and crystal, be blazed literally 24/7 instead.
>Another m8 lives nearby and is also depressed NEET living with his parents.
>Neetbro also bisexual and not afraid of casual hookups, but don't want to ruin another friendship so not interested, also not my type.
>Hang out anyway to get fucked up like old times as teenagers
>Literally two shady guys drinking in a park at night usually.
>Batman Vs Superman comes out, decide to see if neetbro wants to go with me so I don't look like a total fucking loser.
>Hyped about the movie, have money to burn, no commitments for several days.
>Buy the largest available movie Sprite from the candy bar and tip 1/3 of it out, then refill with 700ml of Absolut smuggled under my jumper.
>It actually all fits in the cup, but the cup doesn't fit in the fucking holder in the cinema so we have to hold them constantly
>Also had big fuck-off bucket of popcorn so thirsty as fuck
>Finish the whole drink before act 3
>Don't remember rest of the movie, or leaving the cinema, or going home.
>Next memory is neetbro's tongue running up the underside of my cock and feeling his chin stubble rub my balls
>Black out again, next memory is his cock in my mouth and me breathing hard.
>Next memory flash is one of us trying to penetrate the other, unsure who was doing what, but I'd realised what was happening and was telling him I didn't want to do it.
>"Just go with it"
>Pushes me back down, black out again.
>Wake up the next day thinking it was a dream, but then realise. Also parents might have heard us from their room.
>mfw I think I was raped
>mfw I realise idgaf
>Contemplate opiate relapse
>>
inb4 BROJOB CHOO CHOOOOO
>>
Stop being a degenerate drug user, faggot.
>>
Tbh at this point you can either stay the pussy you are, or be a man and slaughter this mofo and the serve him as dinner to his parents. Police wouldn't even care.
>>
>>28038290
Have you tried drugs? They're way better than vanilla reality.
>>
>>28038305
I don't want to kill him, in fact I don't even resent him. I feel like I should though. I mean, what happened was actual rape and rape is meant to be traumatising but I was just cold to it and still am. It might be the antidepressants zombifying me a bit but even so I feel like I should give more fucks and I don't.
>>
>>28038363
Don't worry he feels don't kick in right away.
>>
>>28038154
>found someone who understands you and wants to be around you and sexes you
Sounds like you've found a bf, I'm jelly, OP
>>
>>28038380
I'm seeing a new shrink and a psychologist in a couple months so hopefully I'll solve it then, but in the meantime it's a lot of waiting around in case something snaps.
>>
>>28038409
We go back to first grade, it's something I can't wrap my head around and that's after already going through it with another friend. Like I said too, he's not my type so there isn't much physical attraction there except when I'm drunk and it's dark a dick is a dick.
>>
File: 1233642777105.jpg (7 KB, 180x251) Image search: [Google]
1233642777105.jpg
7 KB, 180x251
Come on robots I need solutions.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.