[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>reviewbrah will never review your penis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1461272234035.jpg (157 KB, 563x800) Image search: [Google]
1461272234035.jpg
157 KB, 563x800
>reviewbrah will never review your penis
>>
good length, nice girth, everything is there
>>
>>28037741
I honestly think if he put on some muscle he would be a 10/10. He's really handsome, he's intelligent, everything is there.
>>
>>28037741
>microcephaly
>>
>>28037741
I wish I had the balls to dress up like him. I prefer looking very formal.
>>
So who films this guy? His mummy?
>>
I mean it's your standard cock. You've got that chewy foreskin layer and a nice solid core. A bit of a smegma here and there to spice things up. Nothing extraordinary. A bit of a disappointment really, I was expecting a little more for the price. Overall I'd give this a... hmmm... I'd say a 6.1/10.
>>
>>28037741
the fit of his clothes is awful
>>
File: 1428112026867.jpg (22 KB, 400x380) Image search: [Google]
1428112026867.jpg
22 KB, 400x380
>you will never go o $7 Sbarro pizza dates with reviewbrah
>>
>>28037992
I don't see what you mean. He's got a good brain, solid posture, everything is there.
>>
Does this guy enjoy life?
>>
>>28038217
I hope so, he seems like a cool guy.
>>
i don't know what to say

it is what it is
>>
>>28037741

why does he dress like that and then eat $1 food
>>
>>28038239
Watch his Day in The Life videos and tell me what you think
>>
>>28037741
is that classy motherfucker wearing an honest-to-god frock coat?
>>
>>28038300

Can you make a brief summary, please? Is he happy or depressed?
>>
>>28038300
I was flipping around his My Average Day 2015 video. Just seems like an functioning autist with a decent YouTube following.

Don't know what's up with him if anything, just seems like an interesting fellow.
>>
>>28038300
Who does he live with?
>>
>>28037741
He's beautiful.
>>28038390
He actually doesn't have autism. He's just really introverted.
>>
I want him to review a 5 star meal while wearing basketball shorts and a wife beater.
>>
>>28038471
Dude is totally on the spectrum somewhere, come on.
>>
>>28038385
I'd say he's mostly content. Maybe some occasional periods of depression, but most people go through that

>>28038424
No idea. You can hear people in the background in his older videos. Now it's only his voice and the clock that chimes in the background. No sign of anybody else in his Average Day 2015 video either.
>>
>>28038535
Well he said he doesn't so I take his word for it.
>>
>>28038571
I guess I'd take him on his word too.

I was just watching his Monster Energy Drink Re-Review and he just mentioned his depression, so that's pretty sad.

I hope this guy lives a good life.
>>
>>28038424
>>28038556

I'm fairly certain he live with his parents still.
>>
>>28038535
What you might call spectrum is in the case of many men just results of being risk averse and not being pushed into risking your investments for higher gain.

If you know the work of Philip Zimbardo, you know what I am talking about. It could be arousal addiction, it could be other factors that over time cause the inability to develop the skills other have.

Since we are mostly defined by the inputs we get from outside world, when someone gets consistently bad input, they turn out wrong.

Calling it autism spectrum for the regular hordes of r9k-like people shifts the cause to something that comes from the inside, when really all the causes were from the outside.

But to not shift the blame on something else but ourselves, then we have to modify our own circumstances so that they influence us in right direction. For example find some friends, it does not matter whom. Maybe befriend someone who is not your age, or what not. And to make it easier, think of it as not getting friends, but getting allies an you offering yourself to them as an ally.
>>
File: KzTBA1o.jpg (86 KB, 606x611) Image search: [Google]
KzTBA1o.jpg
86 KB, 606x611
>>28037992
LEGIT
E
G
I
T

That dere small head fucks him into a new universe of inceldom.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.