[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
some underage female temptress is attempting to steal my budding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
some underage female temptress is attempting to steal my budding wizard powers

dubs decides how I let her down
>>
that's a fucking police pedo sting you dumb ass
>>
>>28037722
Tell her you only like dick and you were confused as to whether she had a dick or not.
>>
File: 1460993094365.gif (107 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1460993094365.gif
107 KB, 300x300
>>28037722
nice dub dubs

why aren't you fucking this prime 16 y/o pussy
>>
I once matched with this qt on Tinder and after we spoke for at least a couple weeks on and off she reveals to me out of fucking nowhere that she's 17. I got so pissed I nearly stopped talking to her entirely and she immediately gave me her number so we could have a phone conversation where she tried to talk me out of it and tell me how soon she was gonna be legal and how we "technically" didn't do this or that or the other.

Then after I relented she barely ever spoke to me again.
>>
>>28037755
DUBS HAS DECIDED

/thread
>>
>>28037740
she's a co-worker that is lusting for D

>>28037755
I guess I'm lusting for it too, nice dubs. will send now

>>28037771
I'm 21
>>
>>28037740
Your comment made it clear why I thought these messages were written weird. I hope OP decides not to lIsten to you though. Keks will be had.
>>
File: kek.jpg (13 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
13 KB, 222x227
>>28037798
In my state 16 is age of consent

I forgot not everyone lives in Washington :^)
>>
>>28037722
abduct and kill her to teach her parents a thing or two about monitoring their children appropriately.
>>
>>28037845
still though, i'm just not into her. grills are too much effort, especially younger ones. i had one girl who wanted me to stop playing wow and that's when i realized relationships weren't for me

>>28037835
i know her irl. i'm turning her down anyway, so the party van is gonna be disappointed

someone help me write the response. do i ease into it by saying i have gay tendencies and implying i thought she was a boy?

captcha: crocketts back bay
kek
>>
>>28037936
"sorry Stacy, I only like boycock and you don't fit the bill :/"
>>
>>28037936
nahhh, "im gay" is a bit overdone these days. if you reeaaallly want her to stop talking to you, tell her youre a sexual sadist with a strong bondage fetish.
>>
>>28037722
that's an fbi agent don't fall for it robot
>>
>>28037936
"I am not attracted to you. Leave me alone."
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.