[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of drugs do robots use?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: fake-drugs-main_0.jpg (882 KB, 2000x929) Image search: [Google]
fake-drugs-main_0.jpg
882 KB, 2000x929
What kind of drugs do robots use?
>>
>>28037542
I'd imagine most use benzos
>>
>>28037542
NMDA antagonists: ketamine, methoxetamine, diphenidine, random-ass arylcyclohexylamines, nitrous oxide.

There's some good research on this drug mechanism providing prompt and long-lasting relief from treatment-resistant depression symptoms. That's not a joke for getting high. I literally mean there are case studies and papers where patients who didn't respond to multiple SSRIs achieved 3 month remissions and post-suicide attempt hospitalizations rapidly gained a sense of hope and desire to live.

Though the main selling point is that dissociatives just kick ass. The sort of comfy they can bring you is indescribable
>>
>>28037542
Whatever I can get a hold of, never been a regular user but always looked for something to break up the monotony of everyday life.
Went on a mini coke streak last year, blew like $1000 over 6 months. Got bored, been drinking about a fifth a week for 4 months now. My all-time favorites are soma and dxm though. Been hoping to find soma or ketamine lately but no luck.
>>
>>28037542
Weed and the alcohol if I'm going to a pub with some mates.
>>
>>28037542
Mostly caffeine (tea), alcohol every now and then.
>>
Nothing unless you want to get technical and count caffeinated beverages.
>>
>>28037542
Opioids are the ultimate robot drug. They erase all feelings of fear, emotional pain, and self hatred/worthlessness
>>
dank weed and sometimes salvia
>>
I bought LSD (acid from some Fools Ball festival probably research chemicals if I'm being honest) at an inflated price because of how difficult it is to get here. So now I've got four tabs, three being for my friends, one of which decided she didn't wanna take hers. I'm trying to decide if I wanna take hers now and try it, it'll be the first time for all of us if not.
>>
Hash and home made Country Liquor.
>>
Tendies and Pseudoephedrine
>>
>>28039799
pseudoephedrine is the absolute tits. having clear sinuses is a high beyond all comparison
>>
>>28039564
Let me know if they taste bitter or not.
If they do, don't bother consuming said second-tab..
>>
I use a combination of weak stimulants to get through the day. 75mg of caffeine, 600mg of oxiracetam.
>>
>>28039837
For real? That's how I read you could tell but ya know hear say isn't always reliable.
>>
>>28037542
weed daily, psys weekly with weed and n2o to enhance then benzo for a comfy comedown
>>
>>28039823
compared to havig blocked sinuses, yeah
>>
File: chintacular.jpg (3 KB, 142x90) Image search: [Google]
chintacular.jpg
3 KB, 142x90
>>28037727

This nigga gets it

Nothing beats some modestly dosed MXE and shoegaze
>>
>>28039920
24/7 worldwide. i'm alarmingly used to the sensation of pulling a mass of mucous into my mouth and then having to swallow it. i can tell how blocked up i am based on the viscosity of the mucous and how much of my mouth it fills.
>>
>>28039882
Another "filter" for LSD vs research chemicals is instantly swallowing the papers/tabs.

The vast majority of lsd-like research chemicals get denaturalized and not absorbed if ingested, whereas true LSD is absorbed equally if ingested.
>>
>>28037542
Cocaine, shit is real expensive though
>>
>>28040016
doesn't work for dom. But dom's great anyway.
>>
>>28037542
I took roughly 500mg of DXM like two hours ago and I'm not feeling it at all.
I feel ripped off honestly.
This is my first time taking it and I figured 500mg would be enough, I'm a big guy but not THAT big.
And it's not like it's shady pills, I got some reputable cough syrup.
>>
I like dissociatives, I really got into dxm a while back but switched to arylcyclohexylamines recently

I do psychedelics every once in a while
>>
>>28040387
Liver enzyme fuckery can keep some people from tripping on dex
>>
>>28040491
Probably the case, I'm not getting any of the supposed effects and while I did feel a very mild euphoria it was nowhere near what people have said a DXM trip is supposed to be. Ah well, I'll just have to take something more hardcore next time.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.