[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, guys, guys An 18 year old qt virgin is fucking crushing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_ncrx1xSmN51te5hkyo1_500.gif (2 MB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncrx1xSmN51te5hkyo1_500.gif
2 MB, 450x337
Guys, guys, guys

An 18 year old qt virgin is fucking crushing on me. She wants me to meet her mom because she's been telling her that she likes me. We've been talking for about 3 weeks and I'm taking her on a date soon.

I'm so fucking excited guys. I'm gonna make it.
>>
>>28037417
>18
>virgin
loooool
be sure to come back and tell us what her excuse for not having a hymen was
>>
>>28037417
lol inb4 "her" mom is actually a group of guys who have been laughing at how they are catfishing you. toppest kek
>>
>>28037488
you can break the hymen from masturbating bro
>>
>>28037417
how did you meet her? how did you initiate conversations?
>>
>>28037960
met her first on okcupid, but she had a blank profile and apparently I was one of the very first guys to message her. from there I got her number and we've been texting a lot
>>
>>28037984
>online dating
that's not gonna work for me. maybe one day a qt will approach me
>>
>>28037935
masturbating and also using tampons
>>
>>28038084
why not? give it a shot. what do you have to lose? just look at me man, I never thought this would happen to me
>>
>She wants me to meet her mom because she's been telling her that she likes me
>We've been talking for about 3 weeks

are you being serious dude?
>>
>>28037417
Oh this is gonna end poorly
Blank profile?
Come on dude
>>
I was recently crushed by the hope of a relationship with an 18 year old qt. It was perfect and it was all fake. I can't handle the loneliness after this bots.
>>
>>28038252
well I mean she is an 18 year old virgin, what do you expect?
>>
>>28038620
post a pic that we wont be able to identify im curious is she landwhale or autistic?
>>
>>28038379
Nah, my current bitch had a blank profile
She just had some pics up, but was too lazy to fill anything out
>>
>>28037417
OP, sounds like you got a bunch of problems
>3 weeks
>she likes you
>QT ONLINE DATING?
>USING OKCUPID?
>WANTS TO MEET MOM?
>VIRGIN?

lmao OP, this is a catfish 100%
>>
>>28037417
Post conversation logs here so we can laugh at them. You're so obviously being catfished and/or lied to it's not even funny.
>>
How do you even know she is a virgin? Did you ask or did she volunteer that information?
>>
>>28037417
if you've been talking to "her" for 3 weeks and you haven't had a single date with her yet, you're a dumbass.

Also you're getting catfished
>>
OP here
we snapchat each other so I know it's not a catfish
I'm not going to post her picture, no fucking chance I'm screwing this up somehow

>>28038727
I asked
>>
>>28038645
Neither

If anything she seems a little stupid. But she's very sweet, as far as I can tell. That might even be the best combo for a wife

She's really fucking pretty, take my word for it

I'm just so happy bros. I just hope this pans out. I really do.
>>
>>28038765
I proposed a date very early on, she asked me to talk to her more before she accepted
>>
"virgin"

"okcupid"

thanks for the keks
>>
>>28039179
yeah, like I said she had a blank profile because I caught her like the day after she signed up. And I guess she's just lonely, like any 18 year old who has never had a serious relationship would be

and can you blame her for wanting to explore her options? remember, she's cute as fuck and she's a woman.

I think I got really lucky in that I found her profile by sorting by distance (she lives really close to me), and just took a chance and messaged her even though her profile was blank
>>
>>28038926
>asking a girl if she is a virgin

You are the most pathetic beta faggot I have seen on /r9k/ today. I guarantee to you that "she" either is not real, or is lying to you.
>>
>>28039270
why the fuck wouldn't I ask her?

It's not like I phrased it in an awkward, "are you pure?" way. I simply asked her if she was a still virgin after we were discussing the fact that she's never had a serious boyfriend. It's a valid question. (PS, I'm not a virgin, and she knows this)
>>
>>28039289
And if she had said no? Would you have gone all reeeeeee slut whore on her?
>>
>>28039289
>"I'm gonna make it"
>"I'm not a virgin"

get the fuck out normie scum you were never not gonna make it go feel good about yourself somewhere else
>>
>>28039348
Not at all. Obviously I have a preference for virgins based on my excitement, because, you know... it's more likely they'll be loyal and you get that feeling of "innocent love" or "teenage love" or whatever the hell you want to call it

But if this qt 18 year old wasn't a virgin I'd still be all over it.
>>
>>28039412
dude, my first and only gf was a landwhale NEET whore who ended up cucking me after I wageslaved 2 years for her lazy ass while she sat inside and played vidya all day, then caused pointless drama with me when I got home.

And I only managed to pick up this beauty after 22 years of KHV.

fuck. I need this, okay?
>>
>>28039416
>virgins
>more likely to be loyal

Hahahahaha no.
>>
>>28039444
if you find the right girl, yes.
>>
>>28039461
Are you a chad? Because otherwise no
>>
>>28039475
I'm not a chad, I guess I qualify as a normie

But I'm a normie who has only ever had a really shitty gf
see: >>28039435

So this is my first opportunity with a qt

Either way, I don't even care if virgins aren't more loyal. It's just a turn on to me. Something about the innocence, I guess, assuming it's true. You know?
>>
>>28039492
Ok anon.... back to /soc/
>>
>>28039461
If you find the right girl, yes. Virginity has no correlation with her loyalty.
>>
>>28039578
I never post on soc, that place is a cesspool of attention whoring and horny people

I'm just sharing my joy with you guys. I dunno.
>>
File: 1458545244327.jpg (840 KB, 2456x1570) Image search: [Google]
1458545244327.jpg
840 KB, 2456x1570
>>28039592

>Marital/Relationship happiness has no bearing on loyalty.
>>
>>28039759
>posting the same old thoroughly debunked graphs each time to imply you're a virgin by choice and not because you're a loser
>>
>>28040009

>Debunked.

Oh, I would love to see that

>to imply you're a virgin by choice and not because you're a loser

Would you mind pointing to where this graph mentions male sexual promiscuity? Because I'm pretty sure that would be needed for me to be making that implication.
>>
>>28040084
Post source. You can't. It's a graph put together by a religious anti-sex group.

>m-m-muh national center of statistics

They say nothing of the sort. Only provide raw data. Which that graph deliberately misinterprets, just like it deliberately implies it comes from a credible source.

Bitter virgins see what they want to see.
>>
Can't wait to see how this evolves, keep us posted OP.
>>
File: 1430331524345.gif (1 MB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
1430331524345.gif
1 MB, 230x172
>>28040124

Oh, great, so you're not interested in an actual discussion over the data. No matter what I link, you'll just dismiss it because "muh religion."

Great fucking projection there, m8. Again, notice how male promiscuity isn't touched upon at all, only female promiscuity.

>Antitheist calling someone else a virgin

Tip harder, faggot.
>>
>>28040173
I'm not sure anyone will remember this thread when I post an update

Most of ya probably don't care too much either, but I'm glad to have shared the joy I have now

As for those two guys arguing about the virginity thing: who really cares? I see it as a plus for personal reasons, because it's innocent and hot, as well as relaxing because there's less pressure for me to outperform other partners. And I can try and mold her into what I want sexually

But as for other people being virgins and what have you, it doesn't matter that much
>>
>>28039675
dw op.. people here are only going to put you down because theyre bitter and autistic.
>>
>>28040191
The one who is not interested in the data is you. You only look at the results because they are what you want to see. If you actually looked at the source data you would see that graph is a hoax.

But you won't because the truth scares you.
>>
>>28040348

I have looked at the source data, you fucking mongoloid, there's no other conclusion to be drawn.

You're being extraordinarily dishonest in your attempt to twist this. What's the matter, are you some salty atheist set of whiteknighting the few whores that give you attention?
>>
>>28040481
You obviously haven't looked at the source data, liar. I mean the actual data, not the ready-made interpretation made by that pro-abstinence group.
>>
>>28040531

Please, my oh-so-enlightened atheistic friend, tell me what other conclusion can be drawn from the source data.
>>
>>28037488
You're either getting catfished HARD or she's a lying whore, possibly both.

Robots just /aren't/ that special I'm afraid to say..
>>
>>28040570
Post source data that matches with the graph. You can't.
>>
>>28040697

First they're misinterpreting the data, now they're lying about the data.

Bravo, I was legitimately fucking baited.
>>
>>28040790
Still waiting for proofs.

But sure, believe a graph just because it is what you want to see.
>>
>>28037417
>An 18 year old qt virgin is fucking crushing on me.

This is the biggest red flag a robot could ever see.
OP, if you can't understand that, then you really don't belong here.

Most robots inner "REEEEE" alarm would be going off, they'd assume this is a cruel trick designed to play with their emotions. They'd distance themselves from her, and even cut contact.

They know that this is "how they get you".
A robot wouldn't see her as innocent, but a threat. A social landmine you tread carefully around.

You're no robot.
>>
>>28040833

You have the proof with citations. Please go ahead and debunk it.
>>
>>28040835
Why don't I belong here? I may not be a "true robot" as you describe, but I've been here for years and I offer valuable thoughts to many threads

Can't robots and the good natured normies coexist?
>>
>>28040951
Burden of proof is on you. Post those actual citations. Too scared to find out they're bunk?
>>
>>28037417
>18 year old
>3 weeks
enjoy your broken heart in about 5 days
>>
>>28041027
You obviously have no clue why this board exists in the first place.

Regardless, why would you ask robots for help on social issues?
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 644x457) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 644x457
>>28040124
Religious anti sex group? Do you make this claim in the old that no one will bother checking?

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/353375?uid=3738032&uid=2&uid=4&sid=21104483526871
> A woman with 1-3 partners was roughly four times(p<.o1), and a woman with 4 or more partners 8.5 times(p<.001), more likely to have a secondary sex partner than a woman with no other previous sexual partners

Here they used a statistical test called the Wald test which showed that premarital sex partners was much more closely correlated to infidelity than even childhood sexual abuse or level of education.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17605537
>>
getting turned on by the "innocence" of a virgin woman is so fucking stupid. she could still spend all day masturbating to isis execution videos or scat or whatever. i met a girl once who was a jehova's witness and claimed to be pure because she only let her boyfriend fuck her in the ass. girls who are virgins above 20 usually have some pretty fucked up brains
>>
>>28041027
>Can't robots and the good natured normies coexist?
>good natured normies

No such thing. Normies cn be good - until someone with a higher social status starts assigning blame or using some autist as their scapegoat.
Then your sheeple herd mentality kicks in, you become a mob and targeting people without questioning it. You'll promptly act like you've got the moral high ground without giving the blamed due process, and then stupidly end up questioning why happenings happen.

There is no such thing, as a good natured normie.
>>
>>28041086
I don't remember ever asking for help

Also as far as I remember this board was created to talk about anything, but with an originality filter
>>
>>28041130
That's not true. I stand up for people. I think I'm a good natured normie
>>
>>28037417
YOU CAN BE A NORMIE DONT FUCK THIS UP DAMNIT
>>
>>28041114
Knowing that you're the only cock to be inside her tight little hole is a turn on. Even better if she's secretly a sexual deviant
>>
>>28041114
Yeah obviously if she's had sex she isn't a real virgin.

We're talking about real virgins who haven't had a cock inside one of their orifices.
>b-b-but w-what if she masturbates to weird stuff
Who cares?
Either way you'll still be the first guy to fuck her and so her body's pair bonding response will be at its strongest.
>>
>>28041160

said every normie ever.

Everyone thinks they're a good person. Everyone thinks they stand up for people.

The fact is though, you've probably let some shitty thing happen to some autist you thought deserved it because "He's annoying, or rude, or loud". That's how you justified it.
You didn't like his lack of people skills so you just let him get shit on.
That's how it goes.

The funny thing is, you'll probably deny this even if it was blatant.
why?
Because you wouldn't even notice you did it. You want to believe your a good person so you'll just deny you ever did wrong, you won't believe it. You'll justify it in your head by making the bullied kid the bad guy in all of this.
"He shouldn't have been annoying everyone by talking about his animes" or some shit, when really, if has legit autism he wouldn't know any better.

Basically, you're a normie, then you're a bad, horrible person who think's he's good.
>>
Have you facetimed or skyped with her yet OP?
>>
>>28041096
You post links and hope no one will check them. The abstract of the study you linked to has nothing to do with your claims. Pretty weak baiting attempt.
>>
>>28041250
Every robot is a bad person though. There is no such thing as a good-natured robot.
>>
>>28041250
Well, I try my best. I don't really know how to respond to this, to be honest
>>
>>28041267
No, just Snapchat. I was gonna suggest Skype but ultimately I thought it would be too weird/clingy so I'm waiting for our date instead

What do you guys think of that decision?
>>
>>28041373
have you made her send videos to you over snapchat?
>>
>>28041390
No, I can't make her. Just regular snaps
>>
>>28041405
catfish

ebinebinblox
>>
>>28041414
I can assure you this isn't a catfish

What is with robots' obsession with damn catfish?
>>
I guess I should mention I added her on Facebook. That's how I know it's not a catfish

Jeez, you think Snapchat would be evidence enough
>>
>>28041437
there's a lot of them out there, and if you don't make completely sure it's not a catfish, there's a chance of getting robbed or something
>>
>>28041456
you know anyone could make a fake facebook profile right?
>>
>>28041480
A quick check of the friends list is all you need

I think she has 300+, as well as family posting on her pics
>>
>>28041414
Even if it's possible to get third party software to send normal pictures as snaps, you can still be sure someone is real by asking them to send a picture of them holding up 3 fingers but not their index finger, or some other request like that.
>>
>>28041545
Catfishing has gotten pretty elaborate, again why come here expecting anything else but this? This is 4chan ,its basically trap/autisticfag central. Nobody here whos actually a robot even likes going outside, why would we trust some dating site with a random stacy on it?
>>
>>28041701
I think there's a lot more normal people here than you realize, anon
>>
>>28041722
Again, take a look at where you are at. This is the trolling capital of the internet, nobody here trusts or believes anyone or anything. Not even the normies like you, do what you want, but promise that if you get catfish you take pics for all of us to enjoy
>>
>>28041753
Okay deal I'll do that

I'm also contemplating posting her picture but it's probably an awful idea
>>
can confirm that okcupid works, found me a qt 3.14 gf using it in only 3 weeks
>>
When are you going to meet her? That will solve the catfish question.
>>
>>28038106
And also having sex with men. Which, if you weren't a gullible fuckwit, you'd know was the case.
>>
>>28041798
Weekend after this one. She has driving school this weekend and high school during the week
>>
>>28041885
She's still in high school dude. It's not a stretch of the imagination to believe she's a virgin
>>
>>28041902
>highschool

she'll either be completely brainless or lied about her age good luck op
>>
File: 104.png (192 KB, 329x545) Image search: [Google]
104.png
192 KB, 329x545
>>28041921
>0.00% content blox
>>
>>28041067
I'd like to thank you two for showing how pointless bickering can cause someone to actually do something useful. The first interesting thing I found on my travels is that 20.1% of men aged 18-24 in the USA are virgins, and 18.3% of women are.
>http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr088.pdf
And, as you'd expect, premarital sex does indeed correlate with divorce, though I'm not sure how strongly.
>http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_23/sr23_022.pdf
>http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/ad/ad323.pdf
control f premarital in both of those, you'll find it. I don't really see how this is a debate, obviously divorces are less likely in a less experienced women, its not that hard to see.
>>
>>28042133
Remaining a virgin until marriage is an extreme position these days really done only by religious people. Naturally these people also are very unlikely to divorce because their religion forbids it.

But yes, there is sure to be some correlation. However, some people try to interpret this as "marry a virgin for a stable and happy marriage" which obviously is just wishful thinking.
>>
>>28042133
Yeah, exactly. Good work, anon. I'm too lazy to look up stats.

This thread is now about how we all secretly want a young qt virgin.

I'm also going to pat myself on the back because I supposedly found one, and OP is a faggot. We all know I'm going to fuck it up somehow though, heh, r-right bros?
>>
>>28042264
They probably would have mentioned that any non-virgin women has the same rate, but yeah, theres not much point in obsessively seeking over virgins for the sake of loyalty. It's not like its a massive difference.
>>28042323
I hope it turns out well for you anon. I had a really good chance at losing my virginity once, but I fucked it up. Turns out she lost her virginity to some other dude a month before she broke up with me, but whatever.
>>
>>28042386
Jesus that sounds awful. :( I'm sorry, anon
>>
File: image.png (135 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
135 KB, 500x500
>>28037417
>hey guys look at me I got a date with a qt Virigi!
>no I'm not gonna post some cropped pic of her, and conversations, and anything that can prove
I'm being legit
>btw your all just angry virigins!!! I'm totally a robot lol
If your gonna go this far with the bait at least try a little harder to make it seem legit
>>
>>28042430
thanks man. don't let me discourage you though, you go tear it up.
>>
>>28042386
You had a gf but didn't get to sex? How long were you dating?
>>
>>28042565
I met her 3 months before she broke it off, officially official for about a month
>>
>>28042640
Hopefully next time you won't wait. That's far too long to not have sex.
>>
>>28042692
Believe me anon, I know. To be fair though, we weren't very close geographically, we only met up like 5 times, just a fuckton of messaging.
>>
>>28037417
God speed to you lad
>>
>>28039492
>I'm not a Chad
>a non virgin, virgin hunting

yes you are you shitstain

>107 replies
go
back
to
soc
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.