[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like big booty Dominican and Puerto Rican girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: brendacastillo.jpg (60 KB, 610x430) Image search: [Google]
brendacastillo.jpg
60 KB, 610x430
Do you like big booty Dominican and Puerto Rican girls?
>>
Forgot to post this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YFo2Dt_Chw
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW0y-U0vBHs

more big Latina butts
>>
>>28037414
I don't like monkeys
>>
>>28037885
they're not monkeys, you dumb faggot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcAqAJgeYwM

this chick is a butterface but I'd eat her sweaty pussy all day long
>>
Yes please post more boricuas and dominicanas
>>
>>28037414
Big booty Puerto Rican goddess
>>
>>28038335
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW0y-U0vBHs
>>
>>28038410
Senpai this was already posted
>>
>tfw I don't live in the Bronx and fuck ghetto Puerto Rican girls
>>
>>28038439
oh shit lol, didn't realize
>>
>>28037414
>same thread from this morning, not long after the last one 404'd

A
U
T
I
S
M
>>
here's some more Puerto Rican girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNoJ0JfoFr4
>>
>>28038445
tfw lived in Brooklyn for 3 years and was constantly around loud, obnoxious, big booty dominicans and boricuas
>>
>>28038475
>this morning
>recent
>>
>>28038520
Where were you, Bushwick?

And did you fuck any of them?
>>
>>28038545
Yeah I was in Bushiwck and I only fucked two. Hooked up with a Puerto Rican one night and had sex with a Dominican over a two year period
>>
File: 1448399911210.jpg (6 KB, 245x205) Image search: [Google]
1448399911210.jpg
6 KB, 245x205
>>28037414
I like all people that are female.
>>
>>28038647
Do you like Bushwick? I hear it's starting to get all hipstery

And how was the pussy? Did you get along with those chicks?
>>
>>28038709
Yeah, I liked it quite a bit although it is getting very gentrified lately. Still majority hispanic though.

The pussy is wild, best sex I ever had.
I got along with the girls relatively well but im not gonna lie some of them try to act too hood and shit like this happens >>28038480
If you know spanish and you don't look too bad you should be able to get a quick fuck
>>
>>28038793
Sounds fun. I hope to meet more Puerto Rican chicks at bars once I have the money to go barhopping again.
>>
>>28038879
Funny thing is I met the Puerto Rican girl that I hooked up with at a church service. Puerto Ricans are known to be heavily catholic but the parents are the ones that are practicing while their children are just being dragged into it. Her mother was an extremely religious Catholic while she hooked up with me after 2 weeks of talking.
>>
>>28038965
You only got to fuck her once? And did she have a nice ass? Pretty pussy?
>>
>>28039038
Fucked the boricua once yeah but the dominican multiple times over 2 years. Ass was fat of course and the pussy was v nice. She had one of those "fat" ones where the labia was inside. v pink too
>>
>>28039083
How did it only happen once? And damn you're really making me crave Latina pussy now lol. Are you white?
>>
>>28039241
We fucked once then I met the dominican girl and after that I only messed around with her. I'm half white and half black so I look similar to domincans/puerto ricans. They literally spoke to me in spanish when they first met me (my first language is english and i learned spanish in school) so I don't know if you will have the same sort of interaction with them if you are full white.
>>
>>28039301
I actually do speak Spanish, not fluently but pretty close. As for being white, I'm sure it would be fine considering I'm not a dudebro or a cornball. I also hooked up with a Puerto Rican chick once.
>>
File: Marco_Bartoli_(Pilot).jpg (23 KB, 426x626) Image search: [Google]
Marco_Bartoli_(Pilot).jpg
23 KB, 426x626
Yes. I LOVE big booty Dominican and Puerto Rican Grills.

Pic unrelated.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.