[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crying General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
ITT - Post stories of the time you had to cry.
>>
I cry about three times a week
>>
>tfw haven't cried for years even though I desperately want emotional release
>>
File: 23603371.jpg (50 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
23603371.jpg
50 KB, 500x365
During the realization that the few people who care about me may someday die and I'll be left hopeless and alone.
Also, when going to sleep.
And when returning from a miserable day at College realizing I'll have to go back the next day until I graduate and have to decide weather to 'work' and curse my life at the attempt or become a NEET and curse my life.
>>
>>28037398
>20
>parents divorce
>don't care out of house
>go home to visit mom
>she is out of town
>dad obviously out of house
>walk in to cold, dark, and empty family home
>family dog sitting next to dad's old easy chair
>alone
>in the dark
>obviously sad

I broke down there. Had to walk the dog for like 2 hours after to clear my head.
>>
My parents forced me to join the Army, but said that I could come home if I wanted to after a month in bootcamp, which I did, but before that I cried every night
>>
Last time I cried was senior year of high school when I found out that a girl I had become obsessed with (because she was the first to show affection towards me) didn't really like me and was just using me to insult a Chad ("I'd rather date this freak than you"). All my friends knew and didn't tell me. I confronted her and she was completely dismissive of it even though I was obviously extremely upset.
>>
>>28037398
>Be in 11th grade
>dog gets into your room and eats your food
>yell at dog and kick her out of your room
>next day come home from school and don't find dog
>walk into parents room and they are crying
>Dog fell out the window around noon and died instantly
>Silence
>Run to room and proceed to cry for hours
>Last thing i said to her was "I cant believe how fucking stupid this dog is"
>still haunts me
>>
>be me
>go take a shit
>huge shit comes out of ass
>water splashes on my ass
>i cry for at least 6 years non-stop
>>
>be 20 in jail
>coming off of drugs and mentally unstable
>tell a officer I'm suicidal
>get placed into isolation
>start head butting the glass
>get strapped in a chair naked
>think of my ex gf who won't answer my collect calls
>start crying
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.