[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sam Hyde is a legend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (137 KB, 970x546) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
137 KB, 970x546
I just found Sam Hyde's youtube channel and I have spent the last two days watching his videos. I am actually bummed out that I have been missing out for years on these videos.

Why isn't Sam Hyde the king of all robots? He is an absolute fucking legend. I've watched the Ted Talk video about 20 times in one day. It's like watching somebody do what I fantasize about doing.
>>
>>28037257
Sam is too alpha to be a robot.
>>
Nice try Sam. Maybe next time link a video of yourself you wouldn't want to kill yourself watching, maybe someone out there will feel the same. Bit of a stretch though.
>>
>>28037315
This. No one cares shill
>>
No I'm not Sam, I've seen people bitching about him promoting himself on here before. I thought he was just some weirdo who occasionally did edgy stand-up, I didn't know that he fucking tricked TED TALK (FACEFUCKING PIECES OF WORTHLESS SHIT I HATE TED TALK SO FUCKING MUCH) and just mocked them on stage in their faces for twenty minutes straight, filmed it, and then made sure the world saw him do it.

He's a fucking hero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
>>
He's more edgy than funny. If he could combine the two then it'd be great but I feel like he's not concerned with being actually humorous and instead just focuses on pissing people off (which is all well and good but that can't be all you do)

His Utopia video is pretty funny through
>I'LL SEE YOU BUUUUUUURN IN THE FIRES! BUUUUUURN IN THE FIRES, YOU, HORRIBLE CUNT!
>>
I'm watching "write meeting 2" right now

my favorite sammy vid is "good day today park"
>>
>>28037405
It wasn't an official Ted Talk, you know this Sam.

Anyway, more videos please. I'd like to see Utopia become a series. Purge be with you brother.
>>
>>28037424
I actually like that 1/3 of his jokes are horrible. I don't think he will ever go mainstream or anything, but he pretty much rides on pure hatred for everything. I've never seen a comedian or any artist where their product just omitted a pure and honest hatred in everything they do. It's extremely edgy, but it's good edgy.
>>
>>28037461
Wasn't it a TedX or whatever? So it is independent, but it is still set up for "innovative talk"
>>
Alright fuck it. Sam I seen one of your videos. You're more famous for what you have sex with.
The petite girl, yeah I would probably do that too.
The tranny though? dude Really?!
>>
>>28037257
We looked at the data. We dug through piles and piles of data going way back, and what we found was shocking.
>>
I like the video where he goes on stage at some comedy night and just starts reciting facts about AIDS and gay sex until everyone leaves
>>
>>28037667
What's one problem we have right now that we won't in the futre? That's right, The Elderly and the disabled....Cuz we're just gonna KILL EM!.......Cuz we're just gonna KILL EM..... Okay, so we looked at the data
>>
He is a normie I can't watch the videos without feeling bad that I am a complete loser with zero friends.
>>
>>28037745
I heard an interview with Sam Hyde on Anthony Fantano's podcast, and Sam said he was a friendless beta depressed loser for a long time, and that he did research to figure out how to improve himself. I also read he had a skin condition for a while too.
>>
>>28037257
newfag, kill yourself etc
>>
this is the GOAT MDE video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D71iSwArWVI
>>
>>28037863
can't wait to drift my car
>>
You know I went to Ross
>>
charls>sam
BODYCOUNT BODYCOUNT BODYCOUNT
>>
>>28038120
I'll make a shriek for you
>>
I enjoyed the antics of Jace Connors until I realized that these unfunny faggots were involved.
>>
He's not really funny or insightful "just lift, i hate hipsters"
I've probably laughed at like 10 of his videos, and enjoyed 4 out of the hundreds he has
>>
>>28038210
A couple of his vids where he's just talking into his cell phone about life are kinda interesting.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.