[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else scumbag robot ? I have good looks but worst personality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
who else scumbag robot ?

I have good looks but worst personality
>people call me a snob
>Literally get told im a snob for not chatting with people

>stacies always pointing at me and looking at me
>Had a few stacies that followed and stalked me irl
>stacies that message me on my facebook
etc

i deal with all this crap, but i sell my self short cause i self Savage myself

i don't trust a single soul cause i was betrayed from my own family members

i was betrayed and out cased from a group of chads in my french men years of high school

anyway i became a loner but despite all this i still get girls that want to fuck me so they can tell people

i even had this stacy beg me to fuck her cause she wanted to tell her friends and impress people

she even spread rumors when after i said no, and this added to the fuel of other girls wanting to get with me

You robots think its easy to just be a chad you have no idea
>>
>>28037121
same here. im good looking, id rate myself 7-8/10 depending on the day. im just an asshole with a shitty personality. i was born an introvert so i always have been a loner. fucked sluts in H.S and used acquaintances for my gain. never connected with anyone, so i never had real friends. just used people and moved on. not passionate or care for anything. guys in college told me i have "evil/dead eyes" guess thats why when girls look at me they look at me me with fear but cant stop looking. i have no trouble speaking to people, i just choose not to. at this point i dont care about anything, including relationship, marriage, having kids etc.
>>
>>28037121
>>28037380
I think we're all the same guy, lads.
>>
>>28037121
I've come to realize that guys who call themselves robots are mostly just normies who... If they did look like Chad would easily be fulfilled and happy and get laid and everything else that normies do.

The real robots are who they are regardless of how attractive they are.
>>
File: 58381106.jpg (78 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
58381106.jpg
78 KB, 400x400
>>28037121
>french men years of high school
>french men
>french men

OP confirmed for a fagot.
>>
>>28037412
guess so, they always say you have a few people just like you whether it be appearance or personality wise roaming the world. assholes of the world unite.
>>
>>28037121
>You robots think its easy to just be a chad you have no idea

At the end of they day you're still attractive, so fuck you
>>
>>28037121
tldr the rest of your post but i have experienced the top part, the whole they think im a snob because i dont talk to them/ reject woman's advances

and dont know how you got to "had stacy beg me to fuck her"
if you are such a self proclaimed loner, you wouldnt have talked to a girl for more than 15 seconds, like me, and never be put in that situation

also, you're no fucking chad
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.