[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm seriously considering castration. I will never get a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3
File: 1451373152168.jpg (59 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451373152168.jpg
59 KB, 500x500
I'm seriously considering castration. I will never get a gf, and I've been thinking I really don't want one. What's the point? Suck you dry of money, take away time from me, the thoughts of wanting to fuck chicks distracts me from getting actual positive shit done.

I feel like I'd be much more productive castrated
>>
>>28037082
you won't, you have no balls either way
>>
I wonder if you know the source of this pic, OP.
>>
>>28037082
>heretoir
>>
>>28037136
one of the greatest albums ever
>>
Testosterone is what makes men happy, productive, good, and men. Also unless you replace the missing sex hormones with test or estrogen you will suffer health problems.

I would suggest you roid. If you hate it after a few years then take androgen blockers and estrogen to see if that's any better.
>>
>>28037136
Heretoir - s/t

A pretty good blackgaze album if you're into that, but Les Discrets and Alcest are the best from the french scene IMO
>>
Try going gay anon

Just masturbate to dicks, put dicks on your wall, even try actually sucking one

Like coffee, you'll learn to lie to yourself about liking it eventually
>>
>>28037142
>>28037144

I'm >>28037136

I'm glad other robots also like Heretoir.

Do you guys like Dopamine as well?
>>
File: 1461195634804.gif (1 MB, 250x198) Image search: [Google]
1461195634804.gif
1 MB, 250x198
>>28037082
Castration damages your body.

If you want to be happy and infertile just start hormones. Estrogen is scientifically proven to boost your mood, too much test makes you feel worse.
>>
>>28037170
Lantlos blows the rest of them out of the water, neon. is so underrated
>>
>>28037204
>>28037164
What kinda health problems oreafew
>>
>>28037250
Ever heard Thranekind?
>>
>>28037250
I've never been able to get into their blackgaze stuff. I liked Melting Sun but Neon didn't do much for me.
I might need to listen to it again
>>
>>28037302

Mostly heart, bone, and brain problems. Unfortunately you have to pick one side or the other. Estrogen is responsible for feeling shitty and of course makes you dumber and more antisocial. These are the very things we hate Stacy for. Testosterone is the only real option.
>>
>>28037362
Melting Sun was too grunge-gaze for me, 10/10 album cover though

>>28037323
I have not, nor Dopamine, thanks for the recs homie
>>
>>28037465
I think it's the best blackgaze compilation album. Give it a try.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRpU2bunEe0
>>
>>28037201
>One of my favorites back in 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRpU2bunEe0
I was hbeavy into shoegaze and black metal at the time. Thanks for reminding me of this group I've tried to find this song and haven't been able to remember it.
>>
File: 1329966604268.jpg (13 KB, 427x338) Image search: [Google]
1329966604268.jpg
13 KB, 427x338
>>28037609
Oh shit, yeah I have heard this comp. Man it's been a while

>tfw a feels thread turns into a blackgaze thread
>>
Thanks for sharing all those recs, guys. I have really gotten into "blackgaze" recently.
>>
>>28037679
Why I can just find people who shares my interest on /r9k/?

I just know normies, so I have to hide most of my musical taste or people will think I'm going to kill mysfelf.

I wouldn't say I don't want to, tho.
>>
>>28037799
Because we're a bunch of weird motherfuckers that are few and far between.
Go to concerts man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57pPK9LIa34
>>
>>28037302
Testosterone
+feel like enraged teen again
+full of energy ( temp )
-baldness
-roids cause bloodclots, prostate cancer and mental instability for prolonged use
-get muscles but body deteriorates, pretty much kaioken in a needle

Estrogen
+youthful skin, curvy hips, less body hair
+max increase libido ( you turn bi tho )
+increase est improves memory and mood
+balls shrink, penis is smoother
-weaker bones and body ache
-become hormonal teenage girl
>>
>>28037082
You had me at suck me dry.
Maybe I should put some effort into that area.
>>
>>28037871
>Ulver

I love this band! I enjoy all of their phases.

Their album "Messe I.X-VI.X" bring tears to my eyes every time I hear it.

But Nattens Madrigal is really hard to listen to. It's so raw it gives me headache if I hear the whole album at once.
>>
>>28037908

Ignore this lying faggot.

Baldness is genetic, steroids won't do shit except speed up the inevitable.
Roids do not cause blood clots, prostate cancer, or mental instability. Quite the opposite in fact on that last one, roids contribute greatly to mental wellness.
Your body does not deteriorate from roiding, only from aging, which roids go a long way to holding back the effects of aging on muscles.
>>
>>28037871
Did you heard the demo Tristesse Hivernale from Alcest? It's as raw as Nattens Madrigal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRymk_ncSwg
>>
>>28038008

>roids contribute greatly to mental wellness.

Yeah thats why most of the people I see waiting in front of the psychiatrists office are /fit/fags

enjoy your insanity faggot
>>
>>28038008
lol okay should we ask /fit/? Roids destroy your body. Only people with MS or MG should take it ( in small doses ).
>>
>>28037991
Yeah Nattens Madrigal is one of those that are so underproduced it's difficult to listen to the whole album. I like all of their stuff too. Even when they went more post-rock.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yo9zPfmVEc
>>
Castrate yourself and supplement with a bit of estrogen so you got a bit of hormones still in ya. You'll be calmer, happier, more productive, not all stressed out angry and horny. You don't have to be gay either, you can just be a totally normal dude that's castrated and on a bit of E, and everyone's gonna wonder why you're always so at peace and on top of shit. It's the real "stack" for dudes who are ready to take it to the next level, seriously give it a consider m8
>>
>>28037991
I fucking love Nattens Madrigal though, honestly my favorite second-wave BM album in general
>>
>>28038008
>all baldness is genetic
Wrong.
>b-but muh family is fine I'm 38 and highest duhrr

Its been proven what chemicals enter our body effect follicles most. 70% of bald men are overweight or were athletic in their youth. Genetic balding would be apparent when you hit 16.
>>
>>28038125
My favorite album, not just from Ulver but in general, is Bergtatt.

I love to listen to it lying in my bed before sleeping.
>>
>>28038108
Balls are needed to circulate hormones though. That's partially why post op trannies go mad and kill themselves.

Anti-androgens are a good start.
>>
>>28038265

Sounds like bullshit but if you're really concerned just add minoxidil and dutasteride to hold back the genetic balding. I'm curious though, how many men do you know that completely finished puberty before 16 and had decades of post-puberty DHT exposure?
>>
>>28038362
>completely finished puberty before 16

What.
>>
>>28038455

Apparently genetics only affects you by 16 or not at all.
>>
>>28038608
Genetic balding starts around 16, you don't notice it immediately.

Some guys are lucky enough until 22 to dodge it.
>>
>>28037415
Estrogen doesn't make you dumber. That's fucking retarded.
>>
>>28038903

I guess it's just social constructs that explain the difference in accomplishments between men a females then.
>>
>>28039074
Pretty much yeah. And even though there are natural diffrences between the way men and women think it doesn't make them smarter or stupider. There are girls smarter than guys and vice versa, it just depends on that individuals education.
Even if it were somehow true that women were simply "less smart" than men, how would taking hormones effect that in aby way? Would it remove their memories and ulearn everything? No, that's retarded.
>>
>>28039271

There is more to thinking than just memories, and besides that the brain is plastic. Hormones and other chemicals do have an effect on a person's mental performance,in both the immediate and long term.
>>
>>28039305
I've been on both testosterone and estrogen and there is no diffrence in intelligence or the way you really think between the hormones.
>>
>>28037082
More productive castrated? More like the opposite. Once you lose your testosterone you will be nothing. You will morph into a fat couch potato with no energy who does nothing.

Here is a better plan. Keep your balls and instead desensitize the tip of your dick, to the point where you barely feel any pleasure. When you go to masturbate you will feel nothing, you will be like "fuck this SHIT!", stop after an hour of jerking off, and do something else to fill the void. Something productive.

Source: My dick is numb. I burnt it with chemicals on accident. But my balls and testosterone are intact. I know what happens when you can't feel anything with your dick.
>>
>>28039074
Women are out achieving men in most tiers of education. However men make much more grandbreaking achievements.

There are many possible reasons for that but it's quite a stretch to say estrogen literally makes you less intelligent. Hormones aren't the only thing that separates the two sexes and intelligence is not even the most important factor in achievement.

4/10 got me to contradict you.
>>
>>28039385
You literally won't be able to cum since you can't feel it. When you are sexing a woman you will not feel anything and you will just think "What the fuck am I doing?". It becomes meaningless.
>>
>>28039406

Wouldn't a chastity cage be better? Just unlock it if you change your mind years down the road.
>>
>>28039430
I guess but he would be unlocking it every time he couldn't resist jerking off. For me I don't have the choice. I wish I did though. I was so stupid. I took 90% Isopropyl Alcohol and soaked my dick in it because I thought it would clean it or some dumb shit. All it did was permanently desensitize my dick. Literally 90% of the feeling, gone.
>>
>>28039505
Wow, you picked your pickle.
>>
>>28039505
ahahahahahahhaahha
>>
>>28037082
Since you don't care about your balls, start lifting and Roiding. I'd do it in a heartbeat if it wasn't for side effects.
>>
>>28039271
>Would it remove their memories
that's knowledge, not intelligence
you're fucking retarded
>>28039366
first hand accounts are very unrealiable and even more so for this case in particular
you cant "know" how smart you were at a given time
>>
>>28039748
I can't know how smart I was at a given time, but I would be able to tell if I wasn't able to preform the same mental tasks now as I could before Estrogen. From what I can tell my mental processes have changed very little.
>>
>>28039874
mental tasks you perform on a regular basis are hardly tests of intelligence
you should be able to deduce that but you're too fucking stupid I guess
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.