[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is descending into mediocrity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 2015-09-06_23.26.47.jpg (95 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-06_23.26.47.jpg
95 KB, 1080x1080
Who else is descending into mediocrity?
>>
you wish.

my powers have doubled since we last met
>>
>>28037132
>powers of cake-eatery
>>
That stupid-ass "adonis belt" bullshit /soc/ kids do in selfies always get a giggle out of me.
I imagine him going through everyday life with the hem of his pants half an inch from the base of his cock, moms covering their kids' eyes when he walks past at the grocery store...
>>
>>28036988
I'm already mediocre. It's hard to care when you don't know if you want to make it to 25. I'm gonna go back to the gym once my friend comes back down from college. Apt and some golfers elbow is fucking me up though so I need to stretch in the meantime. Literally going to pull the trigger if I stop again. It's not worth it otherwise
>>
>>28036988
what did you look like before being mediocre? did you have a chest/arms?
>>
I'm down from four workouts a week to one. Gotta save energy to wagecuck harder.
>>
>>28037154
>get a giggle out of me.
>implying you arent clenching your fists in jealous rage
>>
>>28037154

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure that the guys taking sexy pictures of themselves in boxers don't go to Walmart in their boxers and stand around the produce section striking poses.
>>
>>28037228
Not really. Most people who aren't fat have one. If I were to be jealous of something it would be the abs.
>>
>>28036988
you literally have to cut for 2-4 weeks to get back to that shape + the lighting in the first one is better
>>
>>28036988
does your bf not want to fuck your ass any more?
>>
how do I descend into mediocrity when mediocrity has been my entire life?
>>
>tfw skinnyfat but look kinda bulky
>tfw lose a lot of weight
>tfw no muscle skeleton now
What was the fucking point
>>
>>28037287

You ever been to a Walmart? There's probably some there
>>
I was always a skinnyfat fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2ulXbpKaTg
>>
>>28037447
>complaining to a bunch of robots
>should be out spooking the fuckboys

can you fall any lower in my eyes tonight?
>>
Me. Feels good man. I feel no desire to get big again either. Needing to be ripped is just vanity.
>>
I've always been mediocre. I guess I'm comfortable with it.
>>
i just always have and always will look like you on the right side pic.

idgaf any more
>>
Ive had some sort of chronic stomach pains for over a year and lost 15 oounds and all my muscle. I wanna kill myself DESU senpai
>>
>>28037635

Sounds like you need to go to a doctor
. a friend died from intestinal pain
>>
>>28037495
Being strong is fun though
You don't need to cut for that though
>>
>>28037495
Is vanity necessarily a bad thing?
>>
>>28037635
I've had chronic stomach pain the last 10 years

not an ounce of muscle left in me I barely go outside
>>
how do you get motivated to go back to the gym

i did that shit 6 days a week for 2 years straight even took some "supplements" for a short period of time, but i lost all motivation.

i didnt get fat, just lost so much goddamn muscle
>>
File: 1461026935966.gif (1 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
1461026935966.gif
1 MB, 448x252
>>28037287
>not going out just to strike poses in public
>>
>>28037154
i have had that even as a skinny fat and i dont understand what it is anyone help. i hear its good but i cant see how
>>
>>28037495
based walkbro
>>
>>28037906
Don't go 6 days a week for one
4 at most unless you're legit a professional
>>
>>28037906
i've been going 3 or 4 times a week for 5 years. i don't feel like it all the time, but you fucking go anyway, just cause. it's like school when you were a kid, you didn't want to go but you had to anyway.
>>
>>28037906
waiting around for motivation ain't gonna do shit for you. just go, and fucking lift
>>
File: AYAAAAYAAAA.jpg (52 KB, 680x412) Image search: [Google]
AYAAAAYAAAA.jpg
52 KB, 680x412
>>28037287
>he doesn't go around posing in public
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.