[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw the guy who bullied you went on to play hockey in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: kr_1_jackson_whistle_ep.jpg (85 KB, 245x279) Image search: [Google]
kr_1_jackson_whistle_ep.jpg
85 KB, 245x279
>Tfw the guy who bullied you went on to play hockey in the minors
>tfw it looks like he's going to play in the NHL soon
>tfw your bully succeeded in life and you failed

He's going to make millions because he's over 6 feet tall and can block a puck. While I'm a neet robot piece of shit. I'm thinking of killing myself.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (93 KB, 1300x861) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
93 KB, 1300x861
>>28036985
Why kill yourself when you can kill him instead?
>>
>>28037026
He's 200 pounds of pure muscle and I'm a 5'8" skinnyfat manlet. He'd kill me and get away with calling it self defence.
>>
>>28037098
>kill yourself
>get killed by bully
Either way you die, so why not try?
>>
>>28037098
Humans invented these things called weapons to solve these differences in size and strength. Have at it, champ.
>>
>>28036985
go to /sp/ hoc and try to rile up some shit.
>>
>>28037381
what do you mean by rile up some shit exactly? I hadn't thought of that.
>>
>>28037392
idk, make up some lie and see if they help push it.
>>
>>28036985
he's a goalie I think he got the short end of the stick
>>
To defeat a Chad, you must fight fire with fire.

While he's playing hockey, you need to scout for his wife/gf and have sex with her. This cuckolding will remove any and all masculinity he has. If you are unable to seduce her, go with the next best thing and drug then rape her.
>>
File: whistle_jackson5053[1].jpg (15 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
whistle_jackson5053[1].jpg
15 KB, 200x250
>>28036985
Is this him?

Seriously? You let this face bully you?
>>
>>28036985
Isn't even ranked by Central Scouting dude.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.